XL

⚠️WARNING ⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT

The elevator opened .. and he got out entering the rooftop .. looking at her with his eyes ..

She should be here .. he looked in every floor for her .. this the last place ..

His eyes widened when he spotted her .. sitting on the edge of the rooftop.. her back facing him ..

He couldn't help himself but run to her .. grabbing her arm harshly and pulling her away from the edge of the rooftop ..

«the fuck were you doing there?»  he asked .. frustration showing on his voice ..

She was confused .. looking up at him «what?»

His eyes softened when he finally saw her face .. her beautiful face was covered in tears .. red under eyes and a red nose .. she had been crying..

Her expression went from confused to disappointed « i wasn't going to jump Ran .. i was just sitting there»

She removed his hand away from her arm looking down .. he sighed and lifted his hand to touch her face but it was soon stopped when she pushed him away a little..

«y/n..» he tried to touch her again and again , but she just kept pushing him away

«y/n , just look at me» he raised his voice a little bit making her stop moving .. she looked up at him to drown in his eyes .. not sensing the tear that slided down her cheek ..

He cupped her face between his large tall hands and started wiping her tears gently with his thumbs «it's okay my angel , everything is fine »

«bullshit» she mumbled as she laid her head on his chest wrapping het arms tightly around him

He hugged her back burying his face on her hair .. he missed her scent , her warmth .. the way she felt on his arms , he missed her a lot , and no matter how mad he is .. he just can't stay mad at her .

«trust me it will be okay» he whispered comforting words in her ears..

«it won't »she mumbled , voice muffled by pressing her face on his chest ..

He just kept quiet , she wouldn't agree with his words no matter what .. so he will just let her cry and let it all out , he will just be there for her ..

«i just killed Ren's father» she admitted in a weak voice

«it had to be done , he wasn't a good man y/n ..» Ran uttered calmly

«no he was.. he cared about Ren»she shook her head on his chest

He backed away a little bit from the hug to look at her deep in the eyes «he killed that girl remember ? His men tried to harm you ? If he was really a good man that would have never happened »

She just stared at his eyes , her lips trembling a little bit .. she looked at him with a look that said everything, like she was waiting for him to say more , to make her feel less guilty ..