LIX

⚠️: none just two people with anger issues arguing :)

Opening his lilac eyes as sun light caressed his cheeks

Opening his lilac eyes as sun light caressed his cheeks .. he closed his eyebrows tightely feeling a little annoyed to be woken from his marvelous sleep because of mother nature ..

He sighed a little bit and opened his eyes again to look at the ceiling.. his eyes widened as he realized it was not his room ceiling .. this was a different color, a different design..

This wasn't his room..

As he pays enough attention he realizes that he was naked , wearing only his boxers .. some light soft snors can be heard and for sure were not his .. someone was in bed next to him .. he felt the warmth of that someone's body realizing that they were cuddling up on his chest ..

He looked down just to see the dark skinned woman sleeping on his chest peacefully.. then memories from yesterday night just started coming back to his mind ..

He had indeed had sex with the beautiful mysterious italian woman ..

And it would be an understatement if he said he enjoyed it .. he fucking loved it .. everything was very different with her , the sex , the kissing, the talking .. Everything.. and let's not talk about how he finds her so beautiful, like she was the most beautiful woman he ever laid his eyes on .. She was perfect..

Rindou was not expecting to start his morning simping over Viola as she slept peacefully and innocently on his chest..

Soon enough he realized how bad the situation was .. it wasn't the sex or Viola .. it was the fact that he was indeed still at Yasha's mansion , after everyone else left..

He gently pushed Viola's body away from his chest , replacing it with a pillow instead .. he stood up and covered her with the covers and hurried up to the bathroom .. to wash his face quickly .. then he wore his clothes ..

He got out of the bathroom , and went next to Viola .. shaking her body a little bit to wake up ..

She cutely opened her eyes a little bit and looked up at him for a few seconds realizing what was going on .. then her eyes widened..

«Shit» that was the first word she uttered

«Would liked it better if it was a good morning kiss but , that works » He said as he pushed his long hair back ..

She wrapped her arms around his neck yanking him down a little bit to crash her lips into his , giving him his morning kiss as he wanted..

He hummed in satisfaction smiling as he kissed her back immediately .. She backed away from the kiss and whispered «Good morning pretty boy»

«good morning Beautiful lady» he chuckled as he pushed her curly bangs back

«how do i get out of here without being noticed by your leader» he asked