LVI

⚠️: too much idkk

«We will be back »

«We will be back »

Then she walked away dragging takemichi with her , he was startled, they went to the rooftop of the abandoned building.. she hummed in satisfaction and let go of his hand ..

She then sat there on the dirty floor not caring it was gonna
Make her pants dirty .. then she looked up staring at the bright yet cloudy grey colored sky , takemichi did not know what to do so he just decided to sit next her .

They just sat both staring at the sky .. not saying anything for about ten minutes.. they were just enjoying the silence..

«Tachibana Hinata.. your fiancée right? The girl you love» she uttered grabbing a cigarette from her pocket putting it between her lips and lightening it .. she looked at takemichi and offered him another cigarette but he shook his head refusing ..

«yes , what about her ? You gonna threaten me with her life?» he said

«Man , you really think that lowly of me» she chuckled , he just bit his lip hiding a small frown

She sighed and looked down .. at the dirty floor , she said with a barely audible voice

« I used to love a girl too .. I loved her and respected her, she was so nice and caring .. She was the home i never had »

Takemichi looked at her surprised at her words , yet he stayed silent as he was now kind of interested, he wanted to hear more..

«i was in some shady business, so there was this gang targeting me and they wanted to find me , but i was careful, no one knew where me and the girl lived , suddenly One day , i get back home from work , and ..» she stopped talking, and she juat took a hit from her cigarette not wanting to continue

«she was murdered» takemichi continued her words with a frown

«hm .. Eventually it turned out that someone gave that gang my location, and im sure you can guess who was it»

«M-Mikey-kun?» his lips trembled at his own conclusions

«technically it was Sanzu .. but yeah the order came from Manjiro himself» she chuckled a bitter chuckle

Takemichi just sat there not knowing what to say .. he couldn't imagine the doings of his old friend .. the once sweet friendly guy .. takemichi asked

«But why would he do that?»

«he wanted revenge, he wanted me to pay for all the shitty things that happened in his life» she explained and took a hit from her cigarette «he made me join bonten and kill for him , i didn't want to kill people anymore after that girl died , i wanted to start a new life like she wanted me to do , but he made me kill hundreds»

Takemichi just looked down at the ground trying to stop the tears in his eyes from spilling as he tightened his hand in a punch ..

«i get that he wants revenge but I had enough now.. i want to live in peace for once in my life , Am i wrong for wanting that takemichi ?» her voice cracked at the end of the sentence making him turn his head to look at her ..