LXII

⚠️: yall just be careful reading this , it's quite heavy (JUJUTSU KAISEN REFERENCE 🔪)

Yasha sat in the backyard, the two dogs Tsuki and Taiyo were playing in front of her as they seemed happy because of her presence

Yasha sat in the backyard, the two dogs Tsuki and Taiyo were playing in front of her as they seemed happy because of her presence.. the only ones who appreciated her presence.. a faint trail of smoke spiraling from the cigarette she held between her fingers. The evening air was cool, but her thoughts were clouded with a heaviness that matched the clouds gathering in the sky. She took a deep drag and exhaled slowly, watching the smoke disappear into the ether.

As she was consumed by her thoughts .. She couldn't feel a certain presence approaching her until they sat down beside her ..

Before she could look up to face them , the person placed a plate on her lap .. it had some pancakes with her favorite syrup on them ...

«You should eat .. We have a long day ahead of us» he uttered calmly as he looked at everything except for her

She raised her head and looked at him .. He now was in more formal clothes , probably went to change his clothes .. his hair was now put back in and neat , He looked fancier and more put up together.. But she deeply preferred him looking messy and effortless rather than now .. it was just special ..

She just sighed and stared at the plate of pancakes on her lap , then slowly lifted the fork and took the first bite .. Feeling nostalgic .. she mumbled «Thanks»

«After you're done , let me see your hand ,I doubt my brother did a good job at wrapping your hand»

She nodded and continued eating in silence... after a few minutes she puts down the fork and stops eating as she was done ... She clears her throat watching the dogs playing and utters ..

«I'm Sorry Ran»

«hmm?» He turns to look at her as he was startled with her apology

«you know , for making you kiss me in the party .. And for kissing you yesterday » She confessed

He couldn't utter a single word as he opened his mouth .. Getting stuck in that position.. Memories they shared that night of the party flooded his mind as he begun remembering how good it felt to be close to her again .. to feel her skin with his fingers and taste her lips with his .. her scent was so addictive and intoxicating like he remembered.. the feeling was heavenly.. And he couldn't understand why it had that impact on him?

Didn't he move on with another woman? Didn't he swear his loyalty to her by being in a relationship with her? Why wasn't he interested in her anymore when y/n appeared back in his life? Why was she so forgettable while Y/n infected his mind 24/7? Why didn't she feel like heaven? Like y/n?

Or maybe the problem was him all along ..

He wanted to say , that it wasn't her that forced him and manipulated him to kiss her .. it was him who wanted to, it was him who decided to be selfish and kiss her to feel that Heavenly feeling again discarding the fact that he has a girlfriend..