XLIX

«kakucho

«kakucho.» she continued to stare at him then continued «I trust your judgment, i trust the way you think and the way you want things to go»

She looked at the other man sitting next to him «i trust you as well koko .. you are my friend no matter what»

She leaned back throwing her arm around the couch and uttered «I believe you deserve to know the truth .. about everything , and then we'll see if our principles aligns with each other»

«the truth about what?» koko asked

«about how mikey destroyed my life»

That night she told them everything.. from the day Jude got killed , till the end ..

She had faith in them .. she knew she could trust the only two bonten members that had a bit of light in them , that wanted to be better .. and she was right to do so ..

Koko stepped towards her with a traumatized expression on his face , he lifted his hand putting it on her shoulder ..

«i wish you told me this earlier Yash, i could've done something to help , anything »

«No koko, there's nothing to do now .. » she nodded at him putting her hand on his one that was placed on her shoulder , tightening her grip a little

«why are you telling us this now?» kakucho finally spoke , he was also shocked by what he just heard , he didn't expect his boss to go this far , he still had hope for mikey , yet now .. that hope was fading away ..

«because from now on ,it's war» hanma uttered with a deadly tone

He looked at y/n who just took a deep breath looking at him with determination , he continued «we lost the first battle, the next one won't be lost , trust me»

«be with me and we win together, we get our freedom .. or be against me and burn with your leader» she uttered looking at the two men in front of her ..

Koko put his hand on hers without hesitation «I'll always be on your side yash»

She nodded appreciating his words , then she looked at kakucho who was having a debate with himself..

«what if i refuse , what if i go and tell mikey that you want to go against him when you go?» kakucho asked

«oh kakucho, I'm not hiding anything , you're free to go and tell him whatever you want» she smirked looking up at him