V

And I swear that I don't have a gun

Nirvana-come as you are

come as you are , as you were ,as i want you to be

as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy

take your time , hurry up , the choice is yours don't be late

take the risk, as a friend , as an old memoria

nirvana playing in her headphones, her sniper in front of her, she was focused on the fight place , waiting for a signal from her partners to do the job.

she was quiet enjoying the drama that's happening, siblings fighting.

the worst thing that can ever happen in life , is when you see two siblings fighting to death , or hate eachother, that was the worst thing ever to y/n.

she sighed and mumbled quietly

" stupid izana , stupid mikey , you have each other yet you're fighting each other to death , i see kisaki did the job well , as always "

she thought to herself, if only Ren was still alive , she's for sure not gonna fight him like this stupid brothers in front of her doing, she found it pathetic , yet amusing.

she watched as kakucho interfered in the siblings fight , and tried to stop izana because he obviously lost it .

she suddenly heard her phone ringing so she stopped the music and answered the call , it was hanma , who was not in the battle field , he was hiding but still watching, same as her , she was watching the fight from the roof of a building near there.

"yes?"

"are you seeing what i'm seeing" he asked

"hmm , what should we do?" she uttered

"yasha , kisaki said to kill everyone if things got out of control"

"so are we doing that?"

"yes♡"

"okay , hear me out , if someone there figured out where im shooting from , im out , i don't care about your guys plan if that means i'll get caught"