XXXVI

⚠️TW⚠️VIOLENCE .
YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE END OF THE CHAPTER ITS IMPORTANT.

Finally she was out .. the panic she felt in the restroom was starting to build up again . Especially after seeing Asahi ..

Her step father .

Actually she didn't hold a grudge against him , it was the complete opposite since he truly cared about her when she was younger .. but he was associated with her mother .. and at this time of her life she just wanted to erase her memories of her chilhood and obviously she couldn't.. so she was trying to make herself forget it .. and being close to her mother again by any terms means just re-living her trauma..

She snapped out of her thoughts when someone put their hand on her shoulder .. she tensed up thinking it was her step father again , but she sighed in relief as soon as she saw Ran next to her ..

She looked down at his hand that stopped from bleeding.. it was just a small cut really nothing to be worried about , but still she felt so guilty for hurting him ..

«I'm not gonna question anything, let's just get in the car and go home okay?» he uttered with a calm voice , it made her relax immediately and just calm down .

She nodded at him and let herself get pulled by him to the car , they got in and Ran drove away from the restaurant..

They stayed silent for minute .. until she decided to break the silence

«I'm sorry for hurting you Ran»

«it's okay it was nothing-»

She interrupted him with an agitated voice , but this anger wasn't towards him .. she was angry at herself..

«nothing about that was okay, i lost control and was ready to hurt your brother .. which is something i would never do , as much as i dislike him , hurting him would mean hurting you and i don't want to ever see you hurt .. but i ended up hurting you anyways »

He smiled to himself while driving.. not saying anything, she just thought that he didn't want to answer and looked down at her lap calmly just enjoying the silence..

But soon enough she felt the car stop .. it was literally on the side of the road .. not a place you should park your car in ..

She was gonna say something but Ran beat her up to it by removing his seatbelts and turning to look at her ..

«if this would make you feel any better i forgive you .. even if you did nothing wrong, Rin said stuff he shouldn't say .. but Angel , don't overthink it please , if you think losing control is bad .. it's not at least not for me »

His body got closer to her and his hand went to her hair caressing it gently while making eye contact with her .. then with a gentle voice he uttered

« lose control with me , tell me anything, get your feelings out , i promise i would never judge you»