VI

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.

the Beatles-Hey jude

⚠️Tw: mention of SA

2009

y/n is in despair, living in a small apartment, alone , no pets , no friends, no family, and definitely no lover .

she doesn't do anything in her life , except for maybe killing people for money , yes she was assassin, that somehow doesn't make a lot of money , eating instant ramen everyday, coffee and energy drinks . this is how she lives.

that day , she was packing up her bag after just shooting a guy with her sniper , she got up to leave the rooftop just to be met a girl , staring at her soul , the girl was beautiful, so beautiful yet her hair was messy , and clothes were dirty , you can tell that she lives in the streets.

"you killed him right? you killed morishita" the girl asked

y/n just kept staring at the girl with a dead glare then she walked away totally ignoring her , until she was met by a punch in the face , a strong one.

"i asked a question, answer me first"

"you bitch" y/n muttered then dropped her back getting in her fighting position , she was strong , she can kick some ass , hanma trained with her for months just so she can get stronger, well she's the definetly not the strongest like mikey or izana.

y/n quickly punched the girl back making her fall on the ground groaning in pain.

y/n fixed her clothes then grabbed her bag putting it over her shoulder then walking away , suddenly she stopped, when she heard quiet sobs and sniffles coming from the girl who was still laying on the ground.

y/n sighed in defeat and approached the girl , giving her hand to stand up , the girl took it and got up wiping her tears .

"why did you kill him?" she sniffled

"look , it was my job , plus i don't know why you're crying for him anyways he was an asshole" y/n shrugged her shoulders

"im not crying for him you bitch"

"wow " y/n was shocked by this girl's attitude