XXV

Waking up in her bed , it wasn't her main apartment bed , it was her secret apartment's one , she slowly got up groaning with every move she did , she was in pain

Waking up in her bed , it wasn't her main apartment bed , it was her secret apartment's one , she slowly got up groaning with every move she did , she was in pain .

She went and washed her face and stuff then she looked at the mirror lifting the top of her pjs , god , her whole upper body was bruised , blue and purple bruises everywhere, she bit her lips not wanting to look at her body anymore.

She fixed her top and left the room finding hanma's figure smoking in the living room , she smirked a little bit.

«instead of wasting my money on some good expensive cigarettes, you waste it on some stupid matching pjs»

He turned around looking at with a smirk on his face as well , he throws a cigarette and a lighter at her «good morning to you too, and even if this cigarettes are cheap , im used to them »

She scoffed and sat on the couch carefully to not get hurt , she lightened up the cigarette he gave her and looked at him.

«would you make me some coffee?» she asked more like she demanded , which made him smirk and raise her eyebrow

« you really like treating people like dogs»

«c'mon shuji , my body hurts» she whined with an amusing smile on her lips

He stared at her for a seconds then clicked his tongue and got up heading to the kitchen «you're lucky im in a good mood»

She chuckled in victory , took a hit from her cigarette and asked loudly enough for him to hear her from the kitchen «why are you in a such good mood then ?»

« because we're about to do something together again partner » he called out from the kitchen , she didn't see him but she can tell he has a grin on his face.

She didn't answer him after that , taiyo suddenly jumped on her hoping she would pat his head and play with him , she winced at the pain caused by the dog but just shrugged it off and started playing with him after putting out the cigarette , she could feel that taiyo misses his dog friend tsuki , next time she will make sure bring him with her Here.

Hanma finally came back with coffee in his hand , she took it from him without even saying thank you and started drinking it .

Hanma sat on the floor in front of her and taiyo went to him instead.

« we can't defeat him shuji»

«we did it before !» he uttered almost not sure of himself

«did we though? Mikey never lost to us , he lost to himself » she explained making shuji just stay silent not saying anything

«we had kisaki , and mikey had something to lose , now we don't have kisaki and he has nothing to lose » she took a sip from her coffee and leaned in a little close to shuji who was on the floor in front of her .