XXIX

She just stood there , processing his words , her eyes staring down at the floor

She just stood there , processing his words , her eyes staring down at the floor .

She bit her lip and nodded slowly ,accepting the words he just said before he walked away .

Then she headed down downstairs as well , to the living room , she just sat there on the couch and wrapped her arms around her knees , waiting .
She knew Ran went to cook for Ren since he's the better cook , so she just decided to not go to the kitchen since it will be akward.

After a few minutes , Ren came and joined y/n after he ate his dinner , they chose a movie and then they started watching it together, just the both of them . She didn't know where Ran was , but what she knew was that he didn't leave the mansion, he was still there somewhere.

An hour and a half through the movie , y/n found Ren sleeping on her shoulder , soft snores coming out of his mouth , it made her smile a little bit.

She turned off the tv , and backed away from Ren slowly making sure not to wake him up .

She needed to carry him to his room without waking him up , she sighed and approached him again to carry but suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see Ran standing behind her , he didn't look at her at all , he was looking at Ren.

«i'll get him to bed» he spoke quietly

She nodded and backed away again from Ren , and then walked away from the living room .

She decided to get out the big backyard garden behind the mansion, to enjoy the night breeze and the calming atmosphere, she wanted to think about everything and just relax.

Right , there was a pool there.

She sighed in frustration and just decided to ignore it and look at the dark sky instead , she wouldn't a goddamn pool ruin her time. But hey ! At least there was a hammock there , and it looked comfortable.

She layed down on the hammock , and just started staring at the sky , thinking about .. everything.

Ran put Ren on his bed , and covered him a blanket , he was gonna turn the light off and leave but he heard Ren mumbling in a sleepy voice.

«Ran?»

Ran approached the kid and ruffled his hair «im here kiddo»

Ren opened his eyes , yawning a little bit «i heard your conversation with y/n»

Ran's eyes widened and he just stayed silent for a minute , then he sighed and sat next to Ren

«hey Im sorry i lied to you , i wasn't busy at all , i just needed to forget about everything, i had a mentally exhausting day last week , so i just needed some time , if i knew you weren't feeling okay i would've came here immediately » Ran explained feeling guilty