Shin Soukoku

If you want to request something, please comment it in the Ideas column at the end of the story

A mafia executive, known for multiple deaths, who killed people like they were just ants to be crushed under a finger, who had been feared by the world.

Who would've known that the exact same executive was lying down on a certain cat boy lap, with his hair being played with.

The white-haired detective hummed as he gently ran his fingers in the executive's hair. After much begging, Akutagawa finally agreed to lie down on the boy's lap and let him play with his hair. Atsushi continued playing with his hair while Akutagawa scrolled on his phone. Suddenly he sat up, startling the detective, and turned to Atsushi, eyes widened.

"Huh? What is it?"

Akutagawa held the phone in front of his face without making any noise. Atsushi stared at the phone. Apparently their favorite market is having a sale.

△▽△▽△

Both of them started making their way home from the market when both of their ring tone's rang at once. They looked at their pockets before looking at each other.

"It can't be a coincidence that our phones rang at the same time...right?" Atsushi asked. Akutagawa shrugged. He activated Rashomon and Atsushi placed the groceries on her. Then they picked up their phones at the same time.

"Yes, Atsushi speaking!"

"Akutagawa speaking"

△▽△▽△

Their calls ended. Both of them look at each other.

"I assume the ADA called you too?" Akutagawa asked. Atsushi nodded.

"Go ahead then, I'll put the groceries on the way to the Port Mafia"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go"

Atsushi pecked Akutagawa's cheek before waving at him goodbye with a smile and ran off. Akutagawa waved back and quickly made his way to the house first then the Port Mafia.

△▽△▽△

They met again in an alleyway as they needed to team up for this mission.

"That's a waste of time back then" Atsushi sighed. Akutagawa blinked at his boyfriend. Sure it was a waste of time since they were together, but did he forget that they aren't working in the same place?

"Anyways...where's this gang?" Atsushi asked, looking around.

"Hm probably straight forward..."Akutagawa mumbled. As he said that,black shadows appeared over them.

"Or probably above us..." Akutagawa replied as he and Atsushi both looked up. Two men were about to pounce on them when Akutagawa activated his Rashomon and stabbed both of them at the same time. The blood from the limp bodies dripped down onto their faces

"...Uh thanks for stabbing them I guess?" Atsushi said jokingly. Akutagawa nodded before walking forward, Atsushi following slightly behind. As they continue walking forward, someone was aiming their sniper at one of them.

Groan

Hearing the groan, Akutagawa turned around. His eyes widened in horror when he saw his boyfriend clutching his stomach, blood dripping down. Then he looked up and saw a glint from far distance on the rooftop of a building.

This fucker Akutagawa thought before looking at Atsushi...who was suddenly missing. Then he saw his boyfriend attacking another person even though he's wounded.