Suegiku

Ok let's just timeskip to Christmas for this one shot-

The white-with-red-on-its-tips haired male woke up before his alarm rang and stayed in the warmth of his bed before finally shifting when he heard his alarm ringing. He turned it off and got lost in his own world for a while before the realization of reality immediately hit him.

"It's so cold today..." Jouno mumbled, looking out of the window, thinking about the description of this white land covered in snow as he had heard people talking about. The snowflakes are gently falling from the sky and Jouno couldn't help but stood there at the window, letting the cold breeze come into his house. Maybe he could get his lover to describe a snowflake to him so that he could enjoy the beauty of it as he had heard other people say.

He finnaly closed his window and left his bedroom to do his daily rountine before heading off to his workplace. As usual, he cursed himself when he accidentally bumped into the table and when he stubbed his toe on the couch. Finally after eating breakfast, he left to go to where the Hunting Dogs is located.

△▽△▽△

"You're finally here!" was the first thing Jouno heard when he entered the workplace. He swore he could have felt Teruko's pout or glare directing at him, whatever she's doing first thing in the morning. It's not like he could see her face anyways.

"Good morning, Jouno-san" was the second thing he heard. The usual greeting from Tachihara as he prepared to act as a Port Mafia member for the day. Jouno nodded his head as a greeting to him before realizing that his lover wasn't at the workplace just yet.
He shrugged it off as Tachihara helped him get to his place since the office in the Hunting Dogs is confusing as hell.

△▽△▽△

Jouno continued fidgeting slightly with his fingers, hearing the clock ticking every second, which turned into minutes, and began wondering where on earth was Suehiro. Teruko seemed mercilessly impatient on Suehiro's arrival, fidgeting and whining a lot. Fukuchi hadn't shown up to work too but Jouno could care less about him.

Just as the male thought that he should go over to Suehiro's place to check on him, he heard the familiar footsteps with Teruko's "You're late!" in the office.

"Sorry for being late" the male apologized, sitting at his place. Jouno didn't say anything much except "Who woule have thought you're late" as a remark. Suehiro just blinked at him before excusing himself again to go the toilet, which made Jouno think that the other most likely overslept and came to work without doing his rountine or whatever he does before coming to work.

△▽△▽△

Ding!

Teruko opened her phone at the sound of her notification. Jouno swore that her 'squeal', which sounds like nails being dragged across a blackboard, nearly made him deaf.

"You guys have to see this!" Teruko screeched, shoving her phone into Suehiro's lap. Jouno, who's still remaining calm and silent, managed to slightly raise his eyebrows with his eyes closed before nudging his lover slightly, letting his curiosity take over.

"It's just a picture of Tachihara with his lover" was what the other male said. Jouno nodded as a thanks before going back to meditate silently, which is really a challenge as Teruko's screeches are really loud and almost defeaning.

△▽△▽△

"It's so cold today" Jouno complained, wrapping his scarf around his neck tighter. Suehiro let out a small hum as an agreement as they continued walking in the snow. Suddenly Jouno heard the other pair of footsteps stopping and he paused, turning around. "What's wrong?"