Soukoku(as children)

For some reasons I am really fond of making my ships meet when they're kids so another oneshot, but this time Soukoku meeting as kids

The young small boy with soft orange hair in silky waves with several locks falling into his sharp ocean blue eyes stood in front of a school building, a black school bag on his back. It was his first day there. Since school haven't start, he decided to sit on a bench that had a quite tall boy with short fluffy brown slightly curly locks with bandages covering his arms, neck and almost half of his face, and was reading a book with a red school bag beside him.

No one was sitting with the brunette, which made the short boy curious as he sat beside the other. He put on a smile as he introduced himself to the other.

"Hi! My name is Nakahara Chuuya and I am 7 years old! How are you?" He greeted. The brunette looked at the other. Chuuya noticed that his eye was a hazel brown but yet looked lifeless as there's no shine in them.

"Osamu Dazai. 7 years old" the other replied as his attention went back to his scarlet cover book. Chuuya peeked at the cover. The Complete Manual to Suicide (again I get this information from Google-)

Why is he reading something like that? The orange haired boy thought, chills running down his spine as he stared at the cover.

"Hello? Are you going to keep staring at me like that?" Chuuya blinked, coming back to reality as the brunette looked at him.

"I'm just wondering why are you reading something like that?"

"Am I not allowed to?"

"No, I was just wondering"

Dazai just shrugged. "I just wanted to"

"But...why? Do you want to commit suicide?"

The brunette stayed silent, shutting his book silently. He didn't really know what to say to the other since everyone seemed to avoid him due to the bandages he had wrapped around him.

"What if I want to? What would you do?"

The brunette waited for a response.

"I guess I can't really do anything... but I do care about you so I'll be glad if you don't commit suicide"

Dazai stared at the other. He actually looked sincere while saying that.

"I guess I'll try to stay alive for you..."

"Really?"

He hummed as a respond. Suddenly Chuuya hugged him with a big smile on his face, making the other shocked. Just then the school bell rang and Chuuya got up to go to his class.

"See you at Break!"

Dazai stared after the slowy disappering figure before a small smile came to his lips.

"Yeah see you...Chuuya"

△▽△▽△

Chuuya walked along with a group, laughing and chatting to them. It had been his first day, yet he had made a lot of friends. He then saw the brunette and waved at him.

"Chuuya? You know Dazai?" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah! We talked this morning!"

"He talked to you?" Another asked.

"Yeah!"

"You should avoid him... I heard he's really weird and bullies people" Another said.

Dazai? Bullying people? Chuuya thoight, confused. The boy certainly does not look nor sound like a bully when he talked to him in the morning.