Shin Soukoku

An idea from @SumireInuzuka! Also a very long time so here's a screenshot lmao

I had a hard time trying to imagine out a scenario because well, plot shit :3

Also:

Excuse me? I HAVE REACHED 1K VIEWS?? SOMEONE PINCH ME RN CAUSE THIS IS A JOKEThank you guys sm😭

Thank you guys sm😭

Relationships have different types to say. There's the parents-children relationship, the siblings-siblings relationship, the adult-child relationship, even if it's illegal, platonic relationship, and lastly, romantic relationship. No matter how many relationships there are, it is always built over one thing(except the abusive relationships ofc). The one particular feeling that grabs at your throat and suffocates you. The feeling that makes your heart beats faster and forces the blood to rush into your face whenever you see this particular person. Love.

It's great to experience something like that, but it's also scary. It's like you're in front of a forest that you've planned to hike it, but it has gone dark. With this feeling, you could make yourself try things that your crush likes and possibly ended up liking them yourselves and possibly improving yourself, but there's also the scary bit, where you knew one day your crush will find out about your feelings and the fact that it's a 50% chance they would like you back. But there's also the sad bit, where they would reject you and you'll spend the rest of your life in total heartbreak and darkness. Just a simple word, "friend", "bro", just one simple word they have to call you, and you'll feel all of your dreams crashing down.

Akutagawa sat in his room, staying silent before suddenly grabbing a book and throwing it to the door, which had just opened right at the time and the book would have hit the intruder's face if he hadn't used his ability.

"Woah, calm down there" the mafia executive said, stepping aside and stopped his ability, letting the book fall down on the floor. "What's wrong to the point that you have to throw an object?"

"It's nothing, Chuuya-san" the boy mumbled, going back to staring at his wall. Chuuya walked in, postioning his hat.

"There's something wrong. What is it? You can tell me?" Chuuya said, sitting on the bed beside him. The other just let out a sigh before turning to him.