Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)

...yeah just comment whatever your request is at the Ideas column(Yes I'm starting to get tired of doing this greeting😭)

This isn't the present time, this is when they're around 5-6 years old.

Fyodor stared in horror at his parents limp dead corpses in a pool of blood. His hands were shivering as drops of blood were on his hands, splashes of blood stained his clothes, reminding him that it was all because of him his parents were dead. He had just wanted a hug from his parents, how is he, a young 5 year old child, going to know that he would kill his parents because of physical contact with his hands? Finally he dropped down to his knees and tears started to fall down his cheeks. His siblinds had witnessed him killing their parents and now they ran out from the house, searching for a police man.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He heard a voice. Hu jumped, scared that the police man arrived. Instead he saw another child with shoulder length almost white hair tied in a braid, a scar running across one eye while an eyepatch covering the other. The child was skipping with a big smile across his face, then he saw Fyodor.

"Oh hello! What's your name? I'm Nikolai Gogol!" (A/N: I used Google for this since I'm not that sure-) the child said with a cheerful manner.

"Fyodor Dostoevsky" the child whispered, still terrified of what happened. Nikolai looked at the dead bodies.

"Oh you killed your parents? Same!"

Fyodor stared at the child. He didn't mean to kill his parents, but this 'Nikolai' seems like he didn't care whether his parents are dead or not. In fact, it sounded like he had killed them on purpose.

"What? Don't look at me like that! They were going to sell me to a perverted old man tomorrow so obviously I had to kill them to prevent that!"

Fyodor stayed silent. What can he say to that? He might have done that too if his psrents do that to him. Nikolai hummed, looking around the house.

"Hey you live in a big house! I stayed in a hotel cause I'm from Ukraine"

"Ukraine?... Then what are you doing in Russia?"

"That's where the old man lives so we came here" Nikolai pulled a disgusted face before staring carefully at Fyodor's dead father.

"Hey...I think this is the man my parents were going to sell me too"

Fyodor's eyes widened. His father? The father who had often bring him out to visit many places and teaches him? No way it's possible!

Nikolai pulled out a crumpled picture from his pocket, smoothed it out and compared the limp face to the picture.

"Yup it's this man alright"

Fyodor snatched the picture to look for himself. Indeed it was a picture of his father. He backed away from the dead body, feeling glad that he had killed him. Soon they heard noises, several light running footsteps with a heavy footsteps. His siblings had found a police man. Fyodor was frightened as Nikolai looked out the window before letting out a whistle.

"Well would you look at that? An officer!" Nikolai held out a hand to the frightened child. "Should we run away?"

Fyodor looked at the hand. Surprisingly unlike other children, he liked Nikolai, even though he's loud and all. Furthermore, he might kill the child, but there was no time to ponder about it. He took it, nodding. Nikolai smiled and pulled Fyodor to a window so that they were out of view, grabbed a hammer that was lying nearby (don't ask I need a plot) and smashed the window into little glass pieces. He let go of Fyodor's hand and jumped out, before standing and waiting for his new friend.

The black haired boy looked at the broken window. Should he? He hear the door banging. There was no time. He jumped out of the window...landing on Nikolai's body. They rolled in the long grass before pausing. Nikolai was giggling while Fyodor was holding his breath.

"Hey! We made it!" Nikolai giggled. Fyodor nodded, letting out his breath slowly. "Now...where should we go to?"

△▽△▽△

They ended up in an alleyway. Fyodor watched as Nikolai arranged some boxes to create a house for them. Finally he realised one thing: Nikolai didn't die when he held his hand.

He looked at his palm then back at the child who was softly humming as he arranged the boxes. Then his stomach growled in the silence. Fyodor turned red while Nikolai turned

"Oh you're hungry! Good! I'll search out for the food, you can arrange the boxes okay?" Before Fyodor could answer, Nikolai had already bolted.

He took up a carboard piece and stared at the weird arrangement of boxes before immediately ruining it and started to arrange it again in his own way. (Poor Nikolai lmao)

△▽△▽△

Nikolai came back with a plastic bag full of food and looked at the boxes in another arrangement with Fyodor sitting inside.

"Wow! You did this far better than me!" Nikolai exclaimed. Fyodor stayed silent as Nikolai crawled in beside him and dragged the plastic bag.

"Look what I stole!" He hummed, revealing the packaged foods inside, obviously stolen from some sort of convenience store. How? I do not know I just need a plot-

Fyodor stared at the pile in amazement before picking a snadwich. Nikolai took a bun filled with meat and bit into it happily while Fyodor nibbled his food delicately. Well they don't call him a rat for no reason.

"Anyways what's your ability?"

"Crime and Punishment"

"Sounds awesome! Mine is just The Overcoat, which is technically my cape that I'm wearing! It's like a never ending portal!"

Fyodor continued eating his sandwich, not certain on what to comment about it. He knew one thing, that cape is huge for a child like him, he might as well cosplay as Elsa in her ice palace.

"Anyways Dos-kun, I never thought I would find you in that house! It's so huge!"

"...What were you doing in my house in the first place?"

"Oh I was wondering if I could steal food from the fridge" Nikolai happily admitted. Fyodor blinked at him, speechless. Had he been stealing food in his entire life?

"Oh...uh nice I guess"

"I should teach you how to steal food sometimes!"

"No need...I'm fine, Nikolai"

They stayed in their box house, Nikolai chatting away while Fyodor listened. Finally he asked a question he had wanted to ask.

"Nikolai? Are we...friends?"

Nikolai looked up at him. His smile was still there, but the tone indicates that he was serious when he responded.

"Yes, we're friends now"

Ideas: