Fyolai/Fyogol

Me and @yourfavsadistwriter were just discussing about Fyolai scenarios and I said I might make them into one shots...well here we are :D

Blood is splattered everywhere. On the walls, on the floor, on the child's shocked face. Bodies gathered into a small pile in the pool of blood. The child's shaking hands also have a few speckles of blood.

How would he know at that age? How would he, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, know that his ability can kill people with just a mere touch at that age? He couldn't control his ability since he have no idea on how to control abilities yet.

He dropped down on to his knees, tears began streaming down his face. He had killed his parents. He tried to tell his siblings, but he also killed them. One managed to escape and ran off saying they would get a police officer and arrest the poor child.

He could hear the sirens slowly closing in, then the bang as the door was broken down, then someone grabbed his shoulder, asking questions...

"Why did you kill your parents?"
I did not mean to

"Do you hate them?"
I did not mean to

"How about your siblings?
I DID NOT MEAN TO KILL MY SIBLINGS AND PAREN-

Fyodor woke up in cold sweat. He sat up, shivering. He could still remember every single details of that moment. His hands trembled, his breath got faster and finally he hugged his knees and bury his face in them, tears starting to fall. He didn't want to remember this moment. He didn't mean to kill his loved ones. He really didn't mean to. Suddenly a frightening thought strike him and shivers ran through his body as the thunder outside roared.

What if I kill Nikolai too when I wasn't expecting it?

△▽△▽△

Nikolai closed the door behind him, humming as he took off his hat and placed it on the small table he bought just for his and his Dos-kun hats, which obviously Fyodor thought it was a waste of money but didn't say anything against it in front of Nikolai's face.

He walked upstairs, still humming when he arrived at his shared bedroom. He opened the door and was surprised to see his lover sitting curled up on the bed.

"Dos-kun? You're still awake?"

No response came from the other. Not like it wasn't normal, Fyodor often ignores him and he has to jump on him or bite him to get his attention. Fyodor once said "If you kept biting me, I might get some disease". The area around his collarbone is filled with bite marks because somehow Nikolai loves that area whenever Fyodor ignores him. Anyways, this was new. He has never seen his lover curled up on bed before. He went closer, curious.

"Dos-kun? Are you alri-"

"Stay back"

Nikolai was aware that Fyodor's voice shook when he said that, which meant he was crying earlier on. A small rare frown appeared on his face as he sat beside the small shaking blanket mountain. Yes, Fyodor covered himself with the blanket for extra comfort but that's not the point.

"Dos-kun?"

No reply again. He wrapped an arm around the blanket mountain, making Fyodor freeze underneath.

"Are you alright?"

"Are you alright?" The police said to him
No...no...no...SHUT UP-

"DOS-KUN!"

Fyodor jumped, hearing the sudden shout and peeked out through his blanket. Nikolai was shooting daggers at him with his eyes. If looks could kill, Fyodor is dead by now.

"What's wrong? You won't even reply to me!"

"I...I just..."

He struggled to form the moment into words. He was still frightened, so when Nikolai finally took off the blanket and reached for his hands, he quickly snatched them away out of the other's reach.

"No..."

"No?"

"No...you'll get yourself killed..." Fyodor mumbled. Nikolai immediately heard that and looked extremely confused.

"Dos-kun, what are you saying? Of course I can't get killed by your ability" Nikolai said. Fyodor's breath began to pick up the pace as he shivered more, about to have a mental breakdown. Nikolai wrapped his arms around the shaking pile and gently patted his back, making his lover calm down a little.

"They...they were all dead...because of me..."

"Huh? Dos-kun, don't tell me you're starting to pity your victims?"

"My family...were all dead..."

It clicked in Nikolai's mind. His lover has killed his own parents and siblings when he was younger, and now he had a nightmare about it and got scared. But what does that have to do with Nikolai killing himself by touching Fyodor's hands? He had held his hand multiple times before without getting a single scratch, let alone got killed.

"Calm down...it's just the past..."

"But what if it happens again? What if I couldn't control my ability and I killed you? What would happen then?"

Fyodor was panicking again. Nikolai suddenly changed positions so he would be sitting on the bed while Fyodor laid down on his lap. He started to gently play with his hair while speaking.

"Dos-kun, I have held your hands many times without getting harmed by them. And if there's ever a day where you would lose control of your ability, I could always kidnap Dazai and he could nullify your ability before you could harm me. So don't worry about that anymore, I promise you, I'll be okay"

Fyodor quietly listened to the small talk, slightly relaxing. They laid in a comfortable silence before Nikolai suddenly noticed Fyodor had dozed off. He smiled as he leaned down and pecked Fyodor's forehead.

"Sleep well, my love"

Throughout the night, Fyodor kept waking up in cries but Nikolai was always there to comfort him and oftens play with his hair, knowing that Fyodor calms down by that movement. Not that he minded of course, it was a rare time to see Fyodor so clingy and showing his true emotions. If only that could happen in the day time instead of night.

He kept whispering comforting words until finally Fyodor went into a deep sleep, clinging on to Nikolai. The other smiled happily as his eyes started to shut by themselves, darkness taking over his vision as the sun slowly rises from the horizon outside.

Ideas: