Merry Christmas Part 2

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but forgot about it :')

The Decay of Angels' Christmas:

The room was entirely dark when Sigma arrived at the place. A slight frown crept onto his face when he realized that the door was wide open, especially after he had told them to always lock the door when they leave so that no intruders can get in. He should have known that nobody ever listens to him anyways. He took a few steps into the room before feeling a rope tugging at his foot, causing him to fall down. Multiple bells rang loudly as soon as he was on the floor, then a bucket of water went down onto his head. Finally the lights were opened with a familiar yell of "Merry Christmas" by one of his colleagues who is fond of playing tricks on him.

"NIKOLAI!!"

△▽△▽△

"You're no fun" Nikolai mumbled as Sigma lectured him. Fyodor walked into the room and stifled a laugh when he saw that Sigma was extremely wet with strings of bells tied around him while Nikolai was crossing his arms with a slight pout on his face. He looked at the lying empty bucket beside him and figured everything out immediately.

Finally Nikolai was let go of after a few minutes of lecturing and scolding by the other male, who decided to storm off to try and clean himself up. Fyodor, knowing what will happen, decided to do something good for this holiday by trying to warn Sigma.

"You'll fall down if you just stor-"

He cut himself off when Sigma fell down again. Oh well, he did try to warn him so technically it wasn't his fault if the other didn't listened and injured himself. Nikolai giggled hysterically before flopping down on the couch beside Fyodor. Sigma stormed off, mumbling words that may have been him cursing the hell out of Nikolai.

Then Fukuchi walked in, a surprised expression on his face. "What happened here?" Nikolai looked away, not wanting to laugh at the surprised expression. He does enjoy seeing surprised expressions from people so much.

Fyodor raised his eyebrows. "What did you think happened?" Nikolai spluttered, unable to hold his laughter while Fukuchi blinked at the response, still slightly stunned.

△▽△▽△

Sigma took multiple deep breaths to calm himself down. After all, it was Christmas and he didn't want to ruin the holiday. However, Bram was not happy with him being taken out from his coffin as he just wanted to sleep, but he couldn't really do anything about it except to just accept that he has no freedom to choose what he wants whatsoever.

Fyodor stopped himself from smiling when he thought that Nikolai reminded him of an overly excited kid who was just told about the tale of Santa Claus, the good and naughty list, etc. Sigma reluctantly gave his gift to Nikolai, who unwrapped it immediately and sending pieces of wrapping paper everywhere on the floor.

"Calm down, the gift is not going to run away from you" Fyodor mumbled, flicking away a piece of wrapping paper from his lap. Nikolai just stuck out his tongue at the other before opening the box to take his gift.

"Sigma! You shouldn't have!!"

Sigma had chosen a magic set from a store, simply because he didn't exactly know what the 'clown' wanted and that the magic set reminded him of the tricks the said one had played on him. Nikolai ran over to hug him tightly, with Sigma straining his smile as he tried to escape from the tight grip of the white-haired male. Eventually Fukuchi had to separate them as Sigma's face was starting to turn blue from the lack of oxygen.

Fyodor then gave the other a gift with a warning that he will not hesitate to buy a box of Lego's and scatter them on the floor for the other to step on if Nikolai dared to try and suffocate him like he did to Sigma. The white-haired gasped, offended that this black-haired russian man thought that his hug was a type of torture, and said that he was only trying to give a harmless hug. Which then caused Sigma to yell that he nearly died from this 'harmless hug'.