Suegiku

yournewstepdad69 requested for more Suegiku so here you go! :)

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!-

CRASH!

"Ow…" the male winced in pain after falling of his bed. He stood up and turn the alarm off to shut the annoying ringing tone up. It took a few minutes to pass before he realized what day was it. A small smile formed on his face as he ran his hands through his hair. A small chirp! came from a nearby bird standing on a post.

"Morning, Giichi," Suehiro greeted, holding out his little finger. Giichi moved towards her owner's finger to stand on it. The brunette watched her for a few seconds as she finally stood on his finger. He gently stroke her fuzzy head using one finger as a dreamy smile formed on his lips.

"Guess what? I'm getting married today," he said with a small sigh. Giichi just twittered and tilt her head as if she understood what her owner said. Though she just probably wanted to eat.

He placed Giichi back into her cage and went to assemble her meal. He looked at the nearby clock as he walked back and forth in the kitchen. 6:32 am.

Just a few more hours…

△▽△▽△

Another male laid in his bed, his pillow wrapped around his head. The dreaded day has come, his love of his life is getting married to someone else that they love which wasn't him-

(A/N: Alright, I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that to y'all. Or would I?)

Another male laid in his bed, his pillow wrapped around his head. He didn't understood why he was awake at such a time, but he decided to just lie down and try to go back to sleep.

Then it hit him. The wedding.

Jouno sat up almost immediately and regretted his actions as a feeling of slight dizziness hit his head. He didn't make any attempts to get out from his bed. Instead, he touched the ring that Suehiro had proposed to him with. A slight laugh came from his mouth when he remembered his proposal. Or, more accurately, their proposals.

△▽△▽△

"Hey, you guys want to play UNO?" Tachihara asked, pulling out the deck of cards. Teruko groaned, leaning backwards as much as she can. "We already played that! Something else!"

"Well there's not much to play with" The redhead replied, searching through the drawers. The blind male scoffed. "I'm not surprised. Since when do we laze around to just play?"

"Out of all of us, you need a break badly, Jouno. So you can't complain!"

"But I don't need one! I can work just fine! Besides, have you seen the way Tecchou trains himself?! He's the one who needs a break!"

"Oh- what's this?" Tachihara pulled out a small box. Not just any old boxes that's made from cardboard. A box that is meant for proposing to someone.

A silence enveloped them before Teruko squealed. "Let me see! Let me see!!" The redhead gave her the box, and she opened it with a small gasp following after.

There was a ring inside, naturally. The pink glittering diamonds were formed and shaped to look like delicate petals of a cherry blossom. A few shining silver formed leaves was planted on the sides of the blooming flower.

"It's so beautiful," Teruko breathed out. Tachihara nodded in agreement from behind.

The only unusual thing was that Jouno seemed to have stiffen once he realized that the box was found. He didn't looked interested at all.