Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)

Just a casual scenery I've come up with
Again, sorry for slower and slower updates, I've just haven't been feeling well lately :(((

"Stay away from him"

Such a simple sentence containing just four words, yet such a powerful meaning it contains. The boy with slightly messy, neck-length black hair was used to hearing this sentence whispered to other students when he walked down the halls, when he is in class and someone was about to approach him. He let out a sigh as he put on his white ushanka on the nest of his hair before setting off in the dark quietly, watching the sky turning into numerous colors.

He continued walking until a white wide and tall building with numerous of glass windows came into his sight. Students were already starting to run and laugh around as they entered into the school ground. Fyodor made himself walk through the metal gates that signalled his cage away from the feeling of freedom in the outer world.

As he continued his walking, he could hear students whispering as he went pass by, but he didn't bother looking at them or even sparing a glance. After all, he believed that no one in this building is on his level to talk to him. That is, until a certain new student was introduced to his class.

△▽△▽△

"Everyone, may I have your attention?" Their teacher asked, even snapping to gain the students' attention. Fyodor glanced up from his book and saw a tall student with very long white hair tied back in a braid standing beside the teacher, a small white hat propped on his hair. A bright smile was on the boy's face as the teacher introduced him to the entire class.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet your new classmat-"

The student suddenly chimed in, interrupting the teacher as he introduced himself.

"Howdy- doodle, the name is Nikolai Gogol! I came all the way from Ukraine!"

A few of the students sniggered at the teacher's expression as Nikolai took a bow and stood up again, the same big smile on his face. Fyodor's attention went back to his book, uninterested in the new student. Just another peasant. Then he realized one thing and looked up again in slight panic.

The only empty seat was right beside him at the back.

His eyes wandered around the stuffy room, trying to find an empty seat but came up with no results. Then his eyes met the new student's eyes. The smile fell slightly from Nikolai's lips as they stared into each other's gaze. The grin was back on his face again when Fyodor finally snapped out from the stare.

"Nikolai, why don't you take a seat next to Fyodor over there?"

"I'll be glad to, sir!"

If there is a situation where Fyodor could choose to kill the people he's close with again or seat next to this loud student, he would go with the first option.

△▽△▽△

"Sooo what's your name?"

Apparently sitting next to this student wasn't enough torture according to his teacher. Now Fyodor is stuck with showing him around school too. He has been trying to avoid a conversation and let Nikolai blabbered on and on while he tried to pretend that Nikolai's existence wasn't there, but now the other is interested to talk with him. Great.

"Fyodor Dostoyevsky"

"Where did ya come from?"

"Russia"

"The country that borders us?"

"Probably"

Nikolai blinked at the short responses before deciding that making Fyodor to talk more than just a few words is his new mission in this hellhole of a school.