FukuMori

This oneshot is requested by @JungkookTaehyung924! I apologize that it took so long :') If it's not up to your expectations, then I do apologize!

Also:

Out of 55 stories, I am in the second place?? Somebody pinch me, this is too good to be true :pThank you for taking a part of your time to read my book!

Thank you for taking a part of your time to read my book!

Now, on with the story.

Edit: Hi, I am a close friend of the original author. She is currently recovering from some accident right now. Whilst she is recovering, she had made a request of me to take over her account until she had finally recovered. I hope that you will understand the current situation.

Torture. Murder. Blood stained clothes. Screams and begs to just live in this world. Their screams and begs mean nothing to the people who were recruited in an organization that goes by the name "Port Mafia". Not a single soul had been spared to live when they dare to betray the organization. Well, except one brunette who had sneaked out in the middle of the night and completely disappeared from the mafia, but that's different as he doesn't really mind being dead. Instead, he's fascinated about the subject of death, or anything related to dying.

Like in any fictional stories, there will always be people who are seen and accepted as the good guys, or "heroes" as society calls them. The Armed Detective Agency, or ADA for an easier term to use, are an organization to protect people. They assisted the police crew with their cases, whether it's about murder or something else that they need answers for.

Who on earth would have thought that these two organizations, the totally opposite attitudes from the two of these places, are very different in real life? No one would have suspected that the 'stoic president of heroes' would be married to the 'psychotic boss of executives'.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mori let out a small yawn as he trudged his way back home. He had finally gave his employees a well deserved, 2 months break. After all, they deserved it after working all day and night without a single complaint.

As he opened the door, he realized, yet again, that his spouse wasn't back home. Again. For the third day in a row.

He knew that the ADA were working hard with the police and government. He doesn't know what exactly they are working on, but that's not his business to know. However, a heavy feeling settled on the inside of him as he thought about it. After all, he used to be a doctor before some unfortunate accidents occured to the previous Port Mafia boss. How long has his spouse had went without sleep? How stressed is he at his work? Has he been taking care of his health, or was he too busy that he began to neglect his own health?

As time continues to pass by, unsettling thoughts ran over in his mind before he let out an exhausted sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. It wouldn't hurt if he checked, right? At least, if he went in some sort of disguise?