FukuMori

Requested by Chiaki_NanamiPlays and JungkookTaehyung924! I apologize for taking so long to publish this :') I hope it meets up to your expectations :)

Warnings!:
• Smut
• NSFW

If you're not comfortable with this, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

The guards held onto their guns, ready to fire at a possible threat. The possible threat looked slightly confused at their actions. Someone then walked out and noticed the scene before him.

"Lower your guns!" the person ordered. The guards obeyed his command as the person walked up to the threat. "Do you need something from us?"

"If you don't mind, I wanted to check on Mori. He hasn't returned home for 4 days"

"...You sure? You aren't planning to ambush us or anything?"

"No"

The person nodded. "Come on in then". The 'possible threat' nodded before entering, the person following after him. They gained a few curious looks from the people inside the building, but didn't paid heed to them. Finally they arrived to a closed door, which the person knocked on first. "Boss?"

They heard a questioning hum from the room behind the closed door. "Someone's here to see you" the person continued. Another hum came from the room. The person opened the door and allowed the other to step in first before closing the door, leaving the pair alone.

"Hello, Fukuzawa" Mori said, not looking up from the papers he's holding. Elise sat nearby, drawing and coloring with her crayons.

"Hello, Mori. How are you?"

"Why, finer than I've ever been. You?"

"Quite well"

They stayed silent after that. Mori fidgeted with the papers he's holding while Fukuzawa stood silently. The silence was interrupted by Elise's complain about how suffocating it was being in the room, to which the port mafia boss began apologizing and fussing around her. The other looked away, feeling as if he had witness something he wasn't supposed to see.

"So do you need something, Fukuzawa?" Mori asked after a few minutes, finally focusing on him. The said one replied that he was just concerned since the other hadn't returned home for a while. Mori slightly frowned before looking at the calendar, then only realized he hadn't returned home in several days due to his work. He leaned back against his chair to stretch before suddenly standing up, deciding to go for a walk to relieve his mind.

"Would you care to join me, Fukuzawa?"

"Sure"

△▽△▽△

Mori took in a deep breath of the fresh air. "I say, was it always so sunny out here?"

"Indeed it was"

They continued walking, a comfortable silence filling between them. Only to be interrupted by someone screaming for help. The pair gave each other a glance before heading towards the direction of the scream.

Once they arrived, they saw someone running away from a lady, clutching at a purse. Fukuzawa immediately make an attempt of grabbing the back of the thief's shirt, which succeeded. Mori then took the purse to give it to the owner, who thanked them before giving the Port Mafia boss something as 'a gift for helping'. She walked away after winking and telling him to have fun, which puzzled the other a lot more than it should have. He shrugged it off though and went back to where his stoic husband is standing, whom still had a firm grip on the thief as the sirens of the police cars were heard from a distance.