HiguGin

An idea from @Akazas_Donut_Shop! If it isn't up to your expectations, then I apologize! I might have changed it a little😅

Enjoy the oneshot :)

A slim girl with blond hair tied back in a ponytail and brown eyes, wearing a red dress, black knee high socks with white shoes with small heels was waiting at a park. After a while, two more people showed up, one a girl with her black long hair loose, an angelic look on her face with dark grey eyes, wearing a white dress with white small heels, another a boy, having black hair with white at the tips, wearing his usual outfit, only his coat was buttoned around him and he put on some sunglasses. He held his fist to his mouth as he coughed into it.

Higuchi, Gin and Akutagawa was supposed to go to some sort of dance party undercover to find some important papers in that house.

"Should we get going?" Higuchi managed to blurt out, nearly fainting at the beauty of the two siblings. Gin and Akutagawa nodded and they went forward with the blond following behind. Just then Gin paused, and as Akutagawa continue walking, she waited for the other girl to catch up to them and held her hand so that she wouldn't be left behind. Higuchi could have died right then of happiness. Her very own crush is holding her own hand with their own slim soft hands!

"Are you okay?" Gin softly whispered in her angelic voice, noticing how red Higuchi's face had became. The blond nodded, holding her breath nervously as the other girl put her free hand on the other's forehead to check the temperature.

Cough cough

They turned to see Akutagawa waiting for them to catch up with him. Gin quickly rushed forward, pulling Higuchi along with her. Soon they went up to the house, sneaked in through a window and joined the rest of the guests.

△▽△▽△

Akutagawa stood by the table which is filled with some food that obviously indicates that the owner was rich. In this plan, he was the one who is supposed to run upstairs and grabbed the papers while Gin and Higuchi stay with the guests and act like they weren't there to steal something.

Gin had went off to find the bathroom while Higuchi stood awkwardly in a corner, not sure what to do or say. Akutagawa waited for a perfect time to make a dash for it, and finally found it when the owner was making an announcement. He ran upstairs and started searching for the room.

△▽△▽△

Gin came out of the toilet and went to find Higuchi, only to find out that a guy was hitting on her while the blond was smiling nervously. His hand was placed on her arm as he got very close to her. Her blood boiled as she knew that the blond was uncomfortable but the guy simply won't respect her personal space.

Gin went up and smiled at both of them, shooting daggers at the guy. She gently placed her hand on the blond's other arm, making her jump and look at the black haired girl.

"Gin-senpai!" Higuchi blurted out. The guy looked up at her, his mouth turned into a smirk.

"And who's this beautiful lady here?~" Gin wanted to murder him right then and there. Instead, her smile strained as she tugged at Higuchi to move away from the spot. Finally the blond got the hint and quickly walk away, Gin following right after. Why is my brother taking so long?

△▽△▽△

After a while of waiting, they decided to go upstairs to find out why is Akutagawa taking such a long time finding the papers. Normally he would have found it in 6 minutes but this time it's taking him forever.