Fyolai/Fyogol

Requested by dkwtopimlwumif and choosynn! First, I'm sorry it took so long :') and second, I hope it meets up to your expectations :)

Well then:

Warnings!
Smut
• NSFW

If you're not comfortable with this, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Fyodor drummed his fingers on the table impatiently as Nikolai's voice arrived to his hearing even through his closed door. He mentally asked himself for the millionth time on how on earth did he fell for the jester as he turned his focus back onto his work, trying to ignore Nikolai's voice as much as possible.

As soon as he thought he had finally stopped hearing Nikolai's voice, the said one entered his room without warning. Ignoring the fact that Fyodor had specifically said that his door must be closed every single time after someone opened it, Nikolai went straight for Fyodor with a pout on his face. Sigma followed behind almost immediately, standing at the doorway with an annoyed expression. Fyodor let out a small sigh as he welcomed Nikolai into his arms, immediately knowing that something has gone wrong. Either that or his boyfriend is just being very dramatic.

"Dos-kunn~! Can you tell Sigma that I did nothing at all to harm him??" Nikolai asked with a slight whining tone in his voice, burying his face in Fyodor's chest. Sigma practically exploded with anger as he yelled at Nikolai.

"Excuse you?! You did so many things that can potentially harm me?!"

"Did not!" Nikolai argued back, turning his head around and sticking his tongue at Sigma after declining what Sigma claimed Nikolai did. Fyodor sighed again. He can say goodbye to completing his work early for once...

"What happened?"

△▽△▽△

Fyodor could hardly contain his laughter after hearing what Nikolai did to Sigma.

First, Nikolai balanced a pail full of water on the door so that when Sigma comes in, the pail will fall onto his head. Then, he put plastic foil across the walls that will hit Sigma in the face and his ankles. After that, he tied several ropes at a very short height so that Sigma would trip over them. Finally, he crept up to Sigma and threw a metal bucket onto his head, using a wooden spoon to hit on it very hard.

Sigma then chased after Nikolai in a mixture of anger and annoyance, but unfortunately for him, Nikolai had scattered many Lego pieces across the floor, which made Sigma had to walk through them carefully without stepping on a single piece, which then resulted in Nikolai getting to Fyodor's presence first and escape from Sigma's wrath.

Fyodor has to admit, Nikolai was very clever about the plan of scattering Lego pieces on the ground so that Sigma won't be able to catch up to him first.

Sigma and Nikolai were arguing with each other, the jester clinging onto his lover so that Sigma won't be able to get him. Woe betide anyone who dared to harm Nikolai using any methods when Fyodor is still alive.

"Alright, alright I get your point Sigma" Fyodor finally managed to interrupt their argument. He could hardly contain himself from smiling. "Off you go now. I believe you have some very important matters to attend."

Sigma finally stormed off after a few minutes, mumbling many angry cursed words that's most likely directed to Nikolai. Nikolai began spluttering with laughter, his top hat nearly falling down from his head.

"It's not funny Nikolai" Fyodor's voice sounded very weary as he stated that. However, the jester looked up at him to examine his expression.

"You're still smiling, you hypocrite"