Fyolai/Fyogol

calzinoconpiede requested for more Fyolai so here you go! I apologize it took so long... :')

Silence.

Silence filled the atmosphere, interrupted by the sound of the pages turning. Golden rays of sunshine shone in from the glass window as the curtains were tied neatly apart. White hair tied into a long braid trailed onto the floor as the jester laid down on his lover's lap, holding his top hat to his chest.

Nikolai had never felt so much bored in his entire life. However, he will not get up from the position he's stuck in. He had spent hours and hours trying to convince Fyodor to come out from his study and let him lay his head on the other's lap. There was one disadvantage though.

"Dos-kun~! Aren't you gonna pay any attention to me??" He whined.

Fyodor turned another page over, not bothering to make eye contact with the jester. "I may have allowed you to lay down on my lap, but I didn't mention anything about distributing my attention to you"

"But do you have to ignore my presence??" He was met by silence.

"Ah, what a cruel world we all live in! I, for one, has to be suffering the most! I want to be free from these suffocating feelings and the cages we're stuck in, yet I also just want to be normal and stay and love you!" Nikolai sighed. Truly a struggle he was facing, yet he didn't know the answer to it!

Fyodor glanced at Nikolai, who was grinning up at him, happy to finally gain some attention from him. "What do you mean by you just want to be 'normal'? You are normal"

"My dear Dos-kun, I am - what do people call it? Y'know, how they describe murderers and kidnappers and so on"

"Murderers and kidnappers?" Fyodor focused on his reading again. Not like Nikolai noticed, he was staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, how do people call them?"

"Murderers and kidnappers??" Fyodor glanced at Nikolai again, starting to feel confused.

"Why are you repeating my question??" Nikolai made eye contact with Fyodor, confusion visible on his face.

"That is the answer??"

"That's how they describe them?? Just by using the titles they were given??"

"Oh describe them..." Fyodor thought about it for a few seconds. "Psychopathic? Heartless? Cruel? Ruthless? Brutal?"

Nikolai thought about the adjectives the other had suggested. "Yeah, all of those" he decided out loud.

"What about them?"

"Well!"

"...?" Fyodor had grown confused at the sudden silence.

"...What was I talking about again?" Nikolai stared up at Fyodor's face. The other blinked at him for a few seconds.

"Something about people calling you"

"Ah yes!" Nikolai immediately remembered what he was trying to say. "As I was saying, I am all of those according to the outsiders! 'Normal' isn't one of those adjectives that describe me!"

Silence filled between them for quite a while.

"You're normal"

"What?"

Fyodor repeated the statement, abandoning his book and starting to play with the loose strands of Nikolai's hair. Nikolai tensed up at the sudden feeling, but relaxed almost immediately.

"How am I normal?"

"You're sane"

"How is that related to this??"