FukuMori

I mean I haven't done a FukuMori chapter so...why not?

The members of the Port Mafia are supposed to be ruthless. They would kill people without a second thought, bomb buildings and occasionally raid the buildings. They won't hesitate to stab people, shoot them, or throw a bomb inside a room that contains people.

However, the Armed Detective Agency was different. The members of this agency are doing things that will benefit the people. They would save people, help them and assist the police whenever they need a detective's help. They were the 'good guys', as people would call them, and swore to protect the city from harm.

No one would have guessed that the boss of this supposedly terrifying organization is the partner of the agency's president.

Mori had been working hard from the day before to the present day and dragged himself home in fear that his husband might go to his workplace to check on him. Meanwhile, Fukuzawa actually had no idea that Mori had been working from the day before since he was quite busy with his own work at the agency too and also make himself come home to not worry his husband.

They arrived home at the same time and look at each other in surprise. Well, there was nothing on Fukuzawa's calm face but the way he didn't try to open the door and was just looking at Mori was obvious that he didn't expect the Mafia's boss to arrive home at the same time as he is. Meanwhile, for Mori, he was shocked to find out that his husband hasn't been at home at all.

"...Hello Mori"

"...Hello, Fukuzawa"

△▽△▽△

Both of the organization's bosses sat on the couch together, both of them reading a book. A comfortable silence sat between them, only interrupted by the sounds of pages being turned over. Mori was the first person who broke the silence with a question.

"Hey, have you heard of the author Odasaku?"

"Who?"

"Uh- I mean Sakunosuke Oda" Mori corrected himself. Fukuzawa replied with a shake of his head.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Well I recommend you to read some of his books. They are very good and very detailed."

"I see. I will try to find his books the next time I go to a library."

Mori nodded, holding a book that was written by the ex executive himself. Ever since Odasaku left the mafia too, he kept sending the Port Mafia boss spare copies of his books as a present of thanks for taking him in, and has never failed to amaze the boss with his writing skills a single time. In exchange, Mori will recommend other people about his books without letting the author himself know about it.

Then another silence came before Mori felt his eyes starting to drop as the book in his hand felt slightly lighter. Finally the mafia boss placed down the book and rested his head on his husband's shoulder, closing his eyes. Fukuzawa didn't look nor glance at him, but automatically shifted a bit to make sure that his husband will be comfortable when he's taking his nap on the agency's president shoulder.

Fukuzawa continued reading his book before noticing the other slightly shivering due to the cold air coming from the air conditioner. He gently moved Mori's head off his shoulder and laid his head down carefully on the couch before going off to hunt a blanket to cover his husband.

△▽△▽△

Mori woke up to realize that it has gone dark outside and he was still lying down on the couch with a blanket on him. He got up, realizing Fukuzawa wasn't there with him, and went off to wash his face. While on his way to the bathroom, he saw the slightly opened door of their shared bedroom and peeked in, to see the other sleeping with a lot of empty space on the right side just in case Mori wanted to come in and sleep on the bed together. The mafia's boss chuckled softly to himself before rushing quickly to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face.

Then he went out, wiping his face then looked up at the clock to see that it's 11:34 pm. He let out a soft hum, amused that he could sleep for a long time, and went back into the living room to fold up and store the blanket, arrange the cushions as Fukuzawa had moved them to make sure that his husband is comfortable, and turn the air conditioner off.

Then he let out another yawn and was surpriaed that he was still tired even after the long nap he had. He shrugged it off and went to the bedroom to join in the bed with his sleeping husband, hopefully not waking him up in the process of getting in the bed quietly.

△▽△▽△

After taking another quick shower and a quick change from clothes to pyjamas, Mori crept into the bed and laid down in the same straight position before turning to one side and falling asleep again.

A moonlight beam came in through the windors, shining on the couple's peaceful sleeping faces.

Ideas: