Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)

Requested by witchybo! I wasn't certain on what you wanted me to do, so I hope this one shot will meet your expectations instead :)

This AU is when Nikolai and Fyodor didn't met before Fyodor went to school.

"He's a freak!"

The other kids whispered as Fyodor walked past them, his head facing the floor as he heard every single insulting statement directed towards him.

"His ability is such a villainous kind"

"I bet he had killed someone before"

"He's definitely going to be a villain!"

"I wish he wasn't alive"

Fyodor arranged his exercise books in his locker, ignoring the insults. He was already used to them. It wasn't anything new.

He walked away, feeling the accusing glares directed towards him. He doesn't care. He doesn't see the point on why should he care.

"Hey!" Someone gently said. Fyodor looked up to see a boy standing before him. He had blond hair and the brightest blue eyes he has ever seen, with a big smile. He looked around, wondering if the boy was talking to anyone else. Nope, he was alone.

"What's that you're reading?"

"Just a book" he mumbled, wondering when is the boy going to get out from his way. However, the boy stood firm.

"What kind of book?"

"It's none of your business" Fyodor murmured, clutching his book. One time someone snatched his book and threw it away, crumpling some of its pages. The boy seemed kind enough, but he would much rather be safe than sorry.

The boy seemed surprised at the other's response, but he didn't say anything. Fyodor walked past the boy with a faster pace, feeling awkward. He also wanted to think a little about the boy's weird manner. No one had approached him with such a kind tone, so why was this boy being different than the others?

△▽△▽△

"Hey!"

Fyodor looked up from his book to see the same boy who had approached him in a kindly manner. He didn't bother responding and just went back to reading, deciding to ignore the boy's presence.

Suddenly he felt somebody's presence getting, alarmingly, near his right shoulder. He turned to find the boy peering at his book. He shut his book immediately, longing for the boy to just leave him and his book alone.

"What do you want?" Fyodor asked, a small frown on his face.

"I want to be your friend!"

Fyodor stared at the boy. His friend? The boy wants to be HIS friend?

The boy nodded as if he could read Fyodor's mind. Or maybe he inherited an ability of reading minds. Goodness knows what that boy even wants with him.