Suegiku

Requested by Annika_kwrg! Hope it is up to your expectations :)

Jouno always found the most simplest things hard after he lost his sight. He couldn't walk in a straight line without hitting something, nor can he dodge any incoming objects.

After slowly getting used to his loss of sight though, he began training his other senses to identify everything. To make up for the one lost sense. To replace his vision.

Soon, he knew almost everything by the time he was already in the Hunting Dogs for a time. His hearing had been increased to the point where he could hear people's heartbeats, his sense of smell increased to where he could smell the perspiration from others. He was useful to the Hunting Dogs.

Then he met Suehiro. He thought that it was the worst day he ever had. Suehiro had a mindset that the same colored foods will taste great once combined together.

He would never forget the day when he smelt the ketchup Suehiro had drizzled on his strawberries. And the time he ate hard boiled eggs with the shell on. And the time where he ate sugar sprinkled on a white bowl of rice. And... he could go on.

And the endless training he does! It always got on Jouno's nerves, especially when he does it during the meetings they have. He couldn't stand the continuous smell of sweat while trying to concentrate on the meeting. But Suehiro didn't even see the problem with it! He thinks that doing his training in the meeting wasn't affecting anyone!

Jouno never liked Suehiro. Why should he? Suehiro was weird, first of all. Next, he's just an 'inconsiderate prick'. Finally, he always stabbed Jouno instead of telling him whenever the blind male got a little too sadistic and showed it to others.

Yet he fell for him somehow. He knew he fallen for him, yet he kept denying it. He didn't want to fell in love with someone like him. But he did. He fell for the other. Hard.

Jouno was afraid to talk about it once he realized the truth. He was afraid that Suehiro would think he's disgusting. He was afraid to lose Suehiro. He was afraid, scared, petrified.

His heartbeat always rised up whenever he sensed the other's presence around. He slightly blushed whenever he heard the other giving him a small compliment. Unfortunately, he couldn't see. See the beauty on Suehiro. See the marks below his right eye. See his beautiful eyes and hair. So he relied on other senses, which didn't came in so handy.

△▽△▽△

"...no..."

"...Jouno..."

"Jouno?"

Jouno heard his name being called so many times. So distant. Yet so near at the same time. He felt hot. Extremely hot. Like he was in a sauna and the temperature rised up a little too high.

They had completed another mission, and their leader sent out for alcoholic drinks and snacks as a reward for their victory. Jouno wasn't so keen on the snacks, but he willingly drank one glass after one glass of alcohol.

"Jouno" the same soft voice which called his name several times was heard again. This time, it was accompanied by a slight shaking.

"Ugh...what do you want?" His voice was slurred. He was getting a headache. He definitely had too much alcohol...

"Wake up. You have to go to bed"

"You're not my parent..."

"You still have to go to bed nevertheless"

"Who the hell are you to even tell me what to do?!..."

"I'm Suehiro Tetchou, your colleague"

Jouno heaved himself up, swaying slightly. He walked forward a few steps before falling. He braced himself for the painful impact his face will make on the ground, yet it never came. It finally occured to him that he was caught by someone in time. That someone being his crush...