Soukoku

I just made this chapter cause I felt like it-
It'll be shorter than most of my oneshots in this book so I sincerely apologize

Don't kill me once you finished reading this 🙃

A detective with short fluffy curly brown locks surrounding his face, a few strands covering his closed eyes, his sand coloured trench coat trailing across the grass as he sat underneath a tree with dark green leaves shading him from the burning sun. He was leaning against the trunk, playing with his fingers silently. Finally he spoke

"Hey Chibi. Remember when we used to pull off pranks with each other when I was in the Port Mafia? I would balance a bucket of water on your bedroom door and when you came in, it will spill on you and made you soaking wet"

Dazai chuckled, remembering how the ginger was yelling at him for soaking his clothes and how hard it was to dry them, especially since he wore a lot of clothes.

"And then you would throw a roll of toilet paper around my room, making it messy and Kouyou scolded me for it"

It was as if it was happening. He saw himself getting scolded by Kouyou while Chuuya was lingering around, smirking at him. They were so young at that time, but loved seeing each other in trouble with their Port Mafia members. However, if one or the other was injured, they would take immense care to find out who did it and mercilessly murdered the person. That is, if the said injured one hadn't murdered the person yet.

"Everytime I bring up the subject of suicide, you would have this disapproving look on your face that says that you still want me to live instead of dying, although you won't admit it"

He was sitting on the edge of the rooftop, saying that he was wondering would it be painful if he jumped off it. Chuuya was glaring at him, not liking the subject at all.

"Y'know, although I've never really show it, I missed you when I left the Port Mafia. Like, a lot. I often stay up wondering what happen to you and were you alright. Turns out you were having the blast of your time, huh?

But soon I heard from a certain member that you've missed me. You would always drink wine every single night that I'm gone and would cry about it every time you're in bed, though you would deny it when someone asked you about it. I was honestly surprised, y'know?"

Dazai smiled as he got up, dusting off the dirt and the grass that were on his pants. He tilted his head forward so his hair would cover his face.

"You would cry to them, wondering if you were any good, asking why did I leave you alone after saving you from the Sheep.

I didn't leave you alone, Chibi. I left the Port Mafia because I wanted to fulfill Odasaku's wish. It was probably better for me, I wasn't that happy being in the Mafia.

Well Karma does bite back someday, right?"

He squatted down as he continue chatting.

"We were fighting together, like how we used to do. We were happy. We...fit each other, like what Mori would say.

I often say you get the things I've always wanted, and you would argue back. But it's true.

Why do you get to be first? Why can't I?"

Dazai put down a bouquet of scarlet roses down on the grass. He stood upright, stretching a little.

"Well I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Chuuya"

He left, revealing a stone grave saying:

Nakahara Chuuya
29 April 2000 - 1 January 2022
Died by Drowning
May He Rest in Peace

Ideas: