Fyolai/Fyogol

@yourfavsadistwriter had gave me one scenario that I knew I had to do. Here's your angst that you had never requested for.

And Wattpad, ISTG IF YOU DELETE THIS ONE MORE TIME-

A bath tub filled with red liquid. The cold water running from the tap. A body laying down on the ground, the wrists filled with cuts that red liquid leak out from. A sharp knife laid in the outstretched palm.

How did he himself not notice? Why did he allow the other to commit suicide? What happened to him? What's wrong with him?

It was all going normal. It doesn't seem as something would go terribly wrong and messed up the day. He was the mastermind. How could he not predict the unpredictable?

It was all gone in a flash by just a measly sharp blade drawing across human flesh and letting its liquid drip out. The running cold water from the tap kept the noise entering his ears. It's all gone, in a flash.

What happened, you may ask. Let's go back into the past to find out.

Nikolai grabbed a knife from the kitchen and shoved it in the endless void his cape had so no one can see him holding a knife. Today will be the day where he might get set free.

He had always wanted to kill his beloved Dos-kun to be free of the suffocation from this things we call emotions, but soon he realized he couldn't. He had fallen deeply in love with Fyodor, and he just can't bring himself to do it. He just couldn't let his lover die without achieving his dreams. That wouldn't be fair to him.

He went cautiously upstairs to the bathroom, holding his breath as he went past Fyodor's study. So this is it. He can't have freedom from the feelings anymore. So he chose another way of obtaining freedom. Death.

Nikolai locked himself in the bathroom, turned the tap on to mask out any noise and pulled his sleeve up. He pulled the knife out from the endless void of his cape and begin running it along his wrist, a smile plastered on his face as the pain stung him. He watched the blood dripping from one simple cut on a vein. He continued, running it across his flesh, blood seeping out and dripping in the bathtub to avoid any mess for his lover to clean up. It hurts a lot, all of this, but weirdly Nikolai enjoyed it. He enjoyed the feeling of the cool sharp blade running across his wrist and the feeling of pain. He enjoyed seeing his own blood dripping in to the bathtub.

"Nikolai! Stop wasting water!" He heard a yell. He paused, realizing who was the person that yelled. Sigma. Sigma is here, and he knew that Sigma would stop him from cutting himself. He opened his mouth to yell something back, to act normal so he won't come upstairs and barged into the bathroom, but no voice came out. He decided to concentrate on doing whatever he was doing and do it fast before Sigma caught on and barged in and save him.

"Nikolai!"

More blood drip in the bathtub as Nikolai continue running the blade along his flesh multiple times, cutting his vein. He felt darkness starting to come in his vision as he continued.

"Nikolai? Are you alright?" He heard a gentle voice from outside. A voice he would love to hear, but not in this situation. Fyodor's voice.

Finally he paused as he felt faint and weak. He stood up, swaying slightly, and turn to open the door, but ended up falling back onto the floor with a crash, darkness finally taking over his sight as he heard his beloved Dos-kun calling his name again, concern showing in his voice.

"Nikolai?"

"I love you, Dos-kun" he whispered weakly as finally he gave in to the darkness. He laid there, no longer feeling anything.

△▽△▽△

Sigma ran up the stairs, hearing the crash and saw Fyodor knocking the locked bathroom door again with one fist as the other hand continued turning the doorknob multiple times without getting the entrance to the bathroom successfully. He turned and ran to find any tool he could use to just get in the door.