Odango

So here's the one shot you've wanted, bestie. :)

A figure sat on the chair behind a working desk, the bright flash from the compute shining on the figure's glasses, covering brown eyes on a tense pale face with black hair surrounding it. A mug containing half of cold black coffee was beside the computer as the hands continued typing away on the keyboard.

Just then, someone else walked inside the dark room. He had dark red kinda fluffy hair, a stubble on his chin, azure eyes with a tanned skin. He flicked on the switch, making the light from the bulb shine around the room. The other looked up, blinking.

"Ango? Why are you working in such a dark room? It can ruin your eyesight, y'know" the other said, frowning slightly. Ango blinked at the sudden brightness of his room.

"Oh...I guess I didn't noticed it went dark. I'm sorry, Odasaku" the other apologized. Odasaku shook his head like how a mother would shake her head at a naughty child.

"Do you mind if I take the coffee away? It has gone cold anyways" Ango nodded. The redhead took the mug and went out of the room. The other sighed, leaning back in his chair, took off his glasses and pinch the bridge of his nose lightly. He had realized that he had work from morning, when he went to his workplace till night, when he arrived home.

Maybe I should take a break Ango thought, turning his computer off and getting up, gathering the pile of papers and putting them aside. He went out of the room, turning the light off on the way, and went to check on his lover.

Odasaku wasn't in the living room, reading a book, nor in the kitchen. The other decided that he has to be in his study, writing. Ango knocked on the wooden door to signal to Odasaku that he was there.

"Come in" the voice came to Ango's hearing. He opened the door and almost freaked out when he saw Odasaku standing on the tip of his toes on a stool in order to dust the corner of the ceiling.

"Odasaku!" His voice made the redhead flinched and nearly fell off the stool. He regain his balance and looked at his lover.

"Oh hello Ango. Finished your work already?" Ango just ignored the statement and rushed to his side.

"Odasaku! Do you know how dangerous it is to do that? You could end up in the hospital again!" Ango scolded, his voice wavering when he said 'hospital'. He really didn't want to see his lover lying down on a white hospital bed again, tucked in under a white sheet. The wrost part is, the first time Odasaku was there was because of his betrayal. He poisoned him. He would never forgive himself for that.

"Ango? Don't worry, I'm just trying to dust. But I'll get off the stool if you're worried" The redhead said, getting down from the wooden stool and wrapped one of his arms around the other. "Do you want to accompany me as I eat dinner?"

"Yes please...if you don't mind"

"Of course I won't. Do you want to invite Dazai over too?" Ango sighed, thinking of that suicidal brunette. Why was his lover so fond of him, he won't know...

"Sure, if that's what you want."

△▽△▽△

"Odasaku! Your place is huge!" Dazai said, eyes wandering everywhere to catch the view of the redhead's house. Ever since he left the Port Mafia, his occupation became a writer and moved into a new home to stay away from the mafia.

"Thank you, Dazai. I've made some curry and fried rice. Help yourself"

"Oh...curry. My...favorite yeah" the brunette said, forcing a smile on his face. Odasaku nodded at him before going to the kitchen to take the pot of curry. Then the brunette and Ango had an eye contact with each other. The black-haired man let out a sigh while the brunette raised his eyebrows. They knew perfectly well what does the redhead's curry tastes like.

△▽△▽△

"Dazai! Ango! Can you guys still hear me?!"

"I never knew eating curry was a way to die..." Dazai mumbled, his mouth burning. Ango couldn't say anything as if he even opened his mouth, it will be hell for him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even know it was that spicy!"

Odasaku frantically apologized as the others were sitting back in their chair, their mouths burning like there's a fire flickering inside. I could never understand how Odasaku can eat his curry and is still fine was what on their minds right now. The redhead got up and rushed to the kitchen to search for anything that can quench the burning hell in their mouths.

△▽△▽△

"Thank you so much for the meal!" Dazai cheerfully said as he put on his sand coloured coat.

"No problem...how are you doing? Are you still in the Mafia?" Odasaku questioned. The brunette shook his head. "Nope! I'm in the Armed Detective Agency now! I'm in the good side like you asked me too!"

"Tha'ts good...well goodnight, Daza-" his voice got cut off by a ringing sound. "Excuse me!" Dazai picked up the call. Several yells came through the phone.

"Yeah yeah..."he hummed, walking out of the house and closing the door behind him. The redhead turned to find his lover wiping the table. "Here let me do it...you can go shower and take a rest, you've been working all day"

Ango couldn't say anything to that. He was indeed exhausted and would love to lie down in the soft comfortable bed. All he could do was nod and go to the bathroom to grab his quick shower, pull on some pyjamas and jumped into bed.

△▽△▽△

Ango looked up at the ceiling. It didn't matter that his view was blurry because he took off his glasses, it was just a ceiling anyways. The moonlight peeked in from the window as the redhead finally climbed into bed after wiping the table, making sure that the lights were off, took a shower, and put on some pyjamas.

They laid in bed in silence before Odasaku spoke up.

"Goodnight, Ango"

"Goodnight Odasaku"

Ideas: