Suegiku

Requested by heyemoboii! Hope it meets up to your expectations :)

He's gone.

Gone from his life. Gone from existence. The only one thing that brightened up Suehiro's days is gone. Jouno is gone. No one could find his body so it was assumed that he was dead.

Suehiro barely had the energy to force himself out from bed and go to work. Even work isn't bearable for him anymore. There wasn't any sadistic statements, any complaints about his choice of food and about his training during meetings.

One day, Suehiro was sent home from work early. Tachihara was worried about the other and told him to go home. Suehiro hasn't been sleeping well recently, and his appetite has reduced. If he does eat, his small portion of food was alright. You can say that he ate like a normal person. Which is very unusual for a person who loves to color coordinate his food.

As he walked back home, he felt a few drops of water on his head. He put out his hand and silently watched a water drop on his outstretched palm. Then, it started. The rain poured down heavily, making him almost look like a shadow. He didn't try to get shelter, try to buy anything to shield himself from the rain. He simply continued walking home like it wasn't raining.

As he walked, he paused at a house and looked at it. Not just any old house. Jouno's old house. The house that Jouno lived in before he moved in with Suehiro.

Obviously there was a family living inside as Jouno put his house up for sale. He could almost feel the cheerful presence from them. He still stayed where he was, staring at the house. He was drenched, his clothes started to feel heavy with water, the droplets falling down from the tips of Suehiro's hair. He sighed before forcing himself to walk away, not looking back at the house anymore.

As he finally arrived at his own house, he also stood outside, looking at it. It wasn't just his, it used to be theirs. Suehiro also put his house up for sale as the couple searched for a house suitable for the both of them. This house was to their liking so they bought it. It wasn't only his…

Now it was.

He sighed again before pulling out his key and unlocking the door. He then walked in and switched on the light, to get shocked at something. Or someone.

Jouno was sitting on the couch.

"Hello" the blind male greeted. Suehiro stood still, not replying as he was still shocked. Multiple questions ran through his mind.

"Isn't it rude to just stand and stare, hm?" Jouno's head turned to face Suehiro, who finally got out from his shocked trance and quickly walk in, shutting the door behind him. He still couldn't believe what he's seeing. Jouno's at home? But what about his disappearance? What about the fact that they said they couldn't find him? How is it possible that the blind male was sitting down on the couch, looking calm as ever?

"Your heartbeats are rising Tecchou. What's wrong?" Jouno got up from the couch to go near the other, who took a few steps backwards as he stuttered.

"How-What-Why-"

"What's wrong? You're acting weird!"

"I-I thought-"

"Thought what?" Suehiro felt his back hitting against the wall. Jouno was standing closely in front of him. He was trapped.

"I thought you were…dead…" he whispered the last part. The other narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Dead? Why would I be dead?"

"They said they couldn't find you…"

"And? You just assumed I was dead?"

"…Yeah kinda"

Jouno scoffed. "I am not surprised. You're always jumping to conclusions"
He poke the other's soaked clothes. "And you're drenched. Go and take a shower and get into warmer clothes before you catch a cold!"