TaniHara

"ONI-SAMAA!!"

The black haired girl yelled, barging straight into her brother's room only to realize the depressing presence coming from the ginger, who's still curled up in his bed.

"Oni-sama? Are you alright?" Naomi asked, sitting down beside her brother on his bed. Tanizaki stayed silent, still curled up. His sister looked at the clock on the bedside table and added that the ginger needed to start getting ready for work before leaving the room, sensing that her brother wasn't in the mood for her usual behavior. The ginger stayed in his position before sighing and getting out from his bed to start getting ready for work.

△▽△▽△

Tanizaki tried to be his usual self, which clearly isn't going well due to the concerned looks directed at him. Even Kunikida offered to do the ginger's work so that Tanizaki could go home early. The ginger refused the offer from the blond, not wanting to give him more work. Then another one of his colleagues made the same offer to do his work. He refused, adding in that he is already doing a certain suicidal person work and doesn't need more. Then the detective came up to him with a lollipop in his mouth, and gave him a few sweets before heading back to his desk. Tanizaki let out a sigh. Clearly he wasn't a good actor if his colleagues are acting like that.

"Are you alright?" He heard a female's voice before turning around to see Kyouka looking at him with an expression less face. He nodded, putting on a small smile to assure the young girl.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, Kyouka-chan"

Just then, the female doctor came in the office, seemingly to be in a bad mood. Her colleagues shook their heads quickly when she asked if anyone was injured. Then Kyouka asked if the doctor was alright, which made her expression soften a little before telling the girl that she was fine. Ranpo slightly grimaced for a second, knowing that it was the time of the month for the doctor. Maybe he could get someone to call a certain mafia member behind the doctor's back to try and convince her to take Yosano on a date to not have a risk of whatever a female does on her period...

△▽△▽△

Tanizaki sat, curled up with his head resting on his knees on his bed. Finally Kunikida had managed to convince him to go home early, but now that he's home, he doesn't want to meet anyone from the outside world. He just want to stay in the comfort of his bedroom. His sister let him be alone, not wanting to make her brother feel worse.

After a few hours of staying in the same curled up position, he heard the bell ringing and the footsteps of his sister running downstairs to get it. Then he glanced at the calendar, only to realize he and his lover had planned a date on the very same day. Maybe he could try to convince him to go back home...

"Hey love!" Tachihara greeted, poking his head to sense the presence from his lover. A slight concerned frown made its way on his face before opening the door fully, only to see Tanizaki shaking his head. He stayed at the doorway, uncertain if he could go in.

"I'm sorry, Tachihara, but please leave me alone..."

"...Sorry for my disturbance" the said one whispered, closing the door behing him. Tanizaki suddenly felt horrible and a few tears began coming out from his eyes as he hated himself for acting that way to his lover.

Tachihara doesn't deserve me. He deserve someone better than me. Why is he even dating me? I don't look good and I don't even have anything special about me.

Another few more tears came out as he had one thought that lingered in his mind.

Will he...break up with me?

△▽△▽△

An hour passed by before he heard the small sound of a paper and glanced at his door, to find a paper being slipped in. He sighed, forcing himself to get up and go to the paper to pick it up and read what was written inside. Then he got startled by an object suddenly being pushed in before realizing it was a wallet. Tachihara's wallet. He picked it up, confused before noticing writing in the paper. He opened it and began reading, noting that it was his lover's slightly messy writing.

Are you feeling better now? You can take my money and cheer yourself up.

A slight smile came on Tanizaki's face as he went to search for a pen to reply. Then he heard another item being pushed in and looked at the door. His favorite sweets were lying just right at the door. He went and picked it up, beginning to wonder when did his lover buy it when the door slightly opened and Tachihara pushed in a box of doughnuts.

"Wha-Tachihara!" The ginger exclaimed, picking up the box of doughnuts, only to have a bag of chips being tossed in too. Then another bag of chips were tossed in and the ginger put away the box of doughnuts to open his door wider to see his lover turning around the corner. Then he waited at the door until he saw his lover coming back, only to be carrying a huge plastic bag.

"Tachihara, what on earth did you even buy?!" The ginger asked, beginning to think his lover is going crazy.

"Uh..." the said one glanced inside the plastic bag before replying. "Pretty much the whole snack and sweets section?"

"...Why??"

"Well... I may have forgotten what's your favorite snacks and sweets so I ended up buying the whole thing"

Tanizaki was shocked into silence as his lover placed the plastic bag in his room before slightly moving away, thinking that the ginger might want some distance. Finally Tanizaki found his voice again.

"But...why did you buy all of this? It must have been expensive..."

"Does it matter? As long as you're happy..." Tachihara gave a smile to the other, "I'm happy too"

Tanizaki looked at the smiling male before giving a genuine smile back at him as he stepped aside to let Tachihara come in. The other walked in and Tanizaki shut the door, picking up the two bag of chips and was about to place them in the plastic bag before pausing. Then he tossed the two snacks to his lover's direction, startling him.

"Huh? These are for you!" Tachihara said, noticing the snacks he had bought. Tanizaki sighed again as he pulled out a box and emptied the snacks and sweets into it. "You have already bought me a huge bag of snacks which I know I can't even finish in a month"

As he was saying this, he suddenly noticed a sushi platter among the chips and fished it out, confused. "Didn't you said you only bought the whole snacks and sweets seciton? What is a sushi platter doing here?"

"Uh..."Tachihara began preparing himsef for Tanizaki's realization. Then the ginger began looking through the bag to find another sushi platter, another box of doughnuts a set of hamburger and fries, and lastly, a variety of drinks among the bags of chips and sweets. Tanizaki stared at them before looking at his lover, who is already looking guilty. "Tachihara. Explain this. Now."

"I might have bought you more than what I said just now..."

Ideas: