Soukoku

Warnings!
·Smut
·NSFW(Obviously-)
·BDSM

If you're not comfortable with that, please skip this chapter!

Oh and this would be Top Chuuya x Bottom Dazai, if you're not okay with that then skip this chapter

Uh and for this oneshot, let's just say Dazai is scared of loud noises but never shows it when he's sober

Don't say I never warned y'all

Chuuya went inside the brunette's apartment, fuming. He doesn't care about the fact that he had smashed down the other's door into pieces, he just want to strangle the other for calling him at bloody 2:45 am in the morning. He stormed inside the bedroom, still fuming.

"Oi Mackerel! The hell did you call me fo-" he cuts himself off as he saw the brunette chugging the liquid from a wine bottle. He observed the slight flush on the other's face, and the red drops of liquid dripping from his mouth before he wiped his mouth with his bandaged arm. Great, Dazai was drunk. Just great. When will someone get rid of his misery?

The ginger walked up and snatch the bottle away from his hands. The other slightly whined as he turned to see Chuuya standing over him.

"Chuuya? What are you doing here?" Dazai asked, his voice slurring. He had a dazed look in his eyes as he stared into Chuuya's ocean blue eyes.

"What am I doing here? YOU CALLED ME TO COME HERE MACKEREL" Chuuya yelled angrily at the other. Dazai flinched at the loud tone and cowered away in fear. The ginger looked at him, confused before remembering that the brunette was scared of loud noises.

"Tch...come here" Dazai just covered his ears and closed his eyes, refusing to listen. Chuuya raised an eyebrow before sighing and going over to him to give him a reassuring hug.

"There. I'm not yelling anymore"

Dazai opened his eyes and looked into Chuuya's eyes again.

"Why do you look so pretty, Chuuya? No fair" the brunette pouted. The ginger sighed, this suicidal man is getting on his nerves but he can't do anything about it.

"Just...go to sleep"

"Don't wanna~ Me wanna have fun~"

"It's fucking 2 am in the morning, what fun would you ha-"

Dazai smashed his lips on Chuuya's, making the other startled. Before long, the ginger relaxed and kissed Dazai back. He bit the other's lower lip, making the said one gasped in shocked and took it as a chance to shove his tongue in, turning the kiss into a passionate one.

They continued making out before the ginger pushed Dazai away, in need of oxygen. A string of saliva connected their lips as they stared at each other, eyes filled with love...

...And lust.

△▽△▽△

"F-Fuck, Chuuya!" Dazai cursed. His hands were trapped in the clutches of a handcuff and he was blindfolded. Before they started this session, Chuuya was determined to punish Dazai for what he did, by making sure his lover couldn't release his orgasm during this entire session.

"Hm? What's wrong?" The other hummed as he shoved the dildo in without warning. Dazai arched his back in pain and pleasure, practically begging for more. Chuuya used the dildo to try and find Dazai's prostate as the other hand was busy playing with the other's nipple. The brunette let out a sudden moan, signalling that the ginger had already hit his prostate.

Chuuya smirked as he pressed on the button, making it vibrate. The other squirmed as it vibrated inside of him. Fuck it was so good but he wanted more. He wanted Chuuya to be inside of him. He want him to thrust inside of him and show the other no mercy. Obviously Chuuya wasn't going to give in to that.