TaniHara

Requested by choosynn! Hope it meets your expectations :)

This one shot might not really meet your expectations...soo, hope you enjoyed this instead? :')

Warnings!:
· Smut
· NSFW

Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable!

This is Top Tanizaki x Bottom Tachihara!

"Ok so...how does this thing works again?"

"Beats me"

The ginger fiddled around with the camcorder whilst the redhead stood on guard. Since they were currently alone, the redhead decided to watch the struggling ginger.

Tanizaki and Tachihara were sent on a mission together with an assist of an ability user. The ability of that user was that they could show any time of the people they say the name of. The only disadvantage was that it will be an unexpected timing.

The camcorder that was given to them had the ability activated on it already. Whilst a camcorder is normally used for recording, this was specially made for the user that instead of recording, it'll play the scene. Tanizaki just had to figure out how to use it. The person had taught him but he had forgotten.

"Here, let me try..." Tachihara took it from the other and began fiddling around with it as well. Finally, he managed to figure out how it works and pressed the button where it started playing.

The scene was blurry, filled with color dots at first. Then, it cleared to two people together.

"I have so many questions," Tanizaki commented, watching the two people moving about weirdly. Tachihara agreed.

"Why are they shirtless, for a start? Why are they moving like that? What's going on?"

"No clue"

They watched for a few more seconds before suddenly a loud moan erupted from the scene. Then a few more. Then a weird sound of slapping continously.

"What is going on???" Tanizaki frowned. Tachihara shrugged as the scene continued. It took them a few more seconds before they finally realized what they were watching.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE WATCHING THEM HAVING SEX???"

"TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF" Tachihara frantically grabbed at the camcorder and began finding the button all over again. After pressing it off, they stayed standing in silence.

"So uh...at least we know this person isn't a virgin?" Tachihara broke the silence, letting out a nervous laugh. Tanizaki blinked at him for a few seconds. "Fat lot use of that information," the detective sighed. Then, they stood in silence again, the redhead awkwardly scratching the back of his neck whilst the ginger looked down at the floor.

△▽△▽△

Wheeze

"Oh yes, it's so funny isn't it," the ginger mumbled as two detectives laughed hysterically, Ranpo curled up on the floor and kicking his legs while Dazai clutched at his stomach, wheezing. Atsushi put a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter whilst Kenji simply smiled innocently at them with Kyouka blinking blankly. Even Kunikida had a slight smile on his face.

"You have to admit it, it is funny," Atsushi mumbled before visibly spluttering. Tanizaki stayed silent, thinking about it. Certainly, if other people had told him that they had seen someone having sex on a person's ability, he would have been laughing away. He stayed silent before grinning. Soon, he began laughing along with the others.