3.I was just joking....

N-(gasping surprise to see her love after three months)You what are you doing here?
But the man just went to her and slammed his lips 💋 on her and started to kiss the hell out of her.After being satisfied with her lips he started giving wet kisses 💋 😘 to her and wishpererd in her ear
M-SURPRISE JAAN.

But Nandini just stood there shocked not when how to react while the man again started giving wet kisses along her neck and cle*v*ge and gave her a hickey while Nandini shrieked in pain coming out of her shocked state.

N-Ouch...Idiot why on the earth 🌎 did you give me a hickey?

M-This is what happens when you don't have time for your cute,charming ,loving and the most handsome boyfriend.

N-oi stop self praising yourself bro

M-(with a horrified expression) Did you just called me bro? Bro means what the heck .Kya zamana agaya hai yaar a girlfriend calling her boyfriend bro bro. OH MY GODDDD........

N-Just stop your drama Mani and yes I am sorry being too much busy I forgot that I couldn't give my time to you.

Yes that man was our very own Manik Malhotra boyfriend of Nandini from last 10 years.

Manik -(acting like he is thinking something deeply) um I think 🤔 I might forgive you but only on one condition.

N-What it is ?

M-This seven days you have to only spend your whole day and night with me and only me.

M-This seven days you have to only spend  your whole day and night with me and only me

N-But Manik
M-(cutting her off) okay then forget about forgiveness .
N-(again pulling him for a kiss ) okay okay I will do whatever you will say.

Hearing this Manik being happy just hugged her .

M-I missed you so so much jaan.
N-I missed you to my monster
And then again he was back into his teasing mode.

M-By the way jaan I loved your bold act just now.