44. She is mine..

NANDINI'S POV

GOD just bring Manik here fast I just hope my babies are fine... I was thinking all this when suddenly an angry looking Maddy entered...

Mad-(Shouting)HOW DARE YOU??

N- WHAT happened??

Mad- Are you pregnant??

N-(in mind:How did he knew)What ?What are you saying??I couldn't understand...

Mad-(showing his phone)This this is what I am talking about...

N-(in mind) What what is this now I hope Manik is able to handle it alone...

Mad- What are you thinking answer me dammit..How could you get pregnant with someone else child....

N- Maddy I am not pregnant....

Mad-Don't lie bit*h....

N-(fake crying)You are going to Marry me and here you don't believe on me only what a ill luck...

Mad-(feeling bad)No no don't cry baby I will not doubt you OK don't cry??

N-(faking sadness)No no you you didn't believe in me but that stupid magazine you know na they write whatever they wish to just because I grew little more fat they think I am fat..by the way am I looking bad??

Mad- No no baby you are looking absolutely gorgeous and you are right those magazine publish whatever they wish for otherwise how could you get pregnant by someone else child..
Now come on lets get married...

N-(fake angry)Thank you for understanding me but what lets get married I am not ready now I will not get married in this condition atleast open my hands...

Mad- I am so sorry baby although I made all the decorations and all I am not able to open your ropes..

N- You you don't trust me...

Mad- No no baby I tr...

He was cut off by continuous impatient knocking off the door...

Mad- Who is it??

Someone- Boss boss come out fast we have to leave the place he is here...

Mad- What??Who is here??

Someone- THE MANIK MALHOTRA....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NO ONE'S POV

ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE WORLD,
IN MALHOTRA MANSION...

R-From how many days you all know about this??

Ne-We we...actually a Cabir tell na...

C- A actu actually un a u the thing is a a we you know...

R- (Shouting)Just answer me dammit??

C- OK fine me and Navya knew it from the time they came back here??and Aunty few days after us....

Mu- What ?? HOW come we didn't know anything...

A- ya that only... For them me and my baby also have to be in secret relationship...