26.Finally married..

NO ONE'S POV

Finally it was the day manan was getting married. All the preparations were done for the court Marraige only the arrival of the bride and groom at the Marraige bureau 🏬 was left..

In Manik's room,

C- Cabir how much time will you take Manik ??

M- Shut up Cabir I need to look best for my Nandu..

C- tu toh Esa bol raha he tu handsome na dikhna sa Nandu tujhse sadhi nahi karegi.. 

M- I know Cabir but still... See am I looking good..

C-(sigh) Manik I am telling you this for the twenth time now that yes you are looking good.. wait you are looking handsome, heavenly, out of the world, outstanding gorgeous. Or agar mera bas chalta toh Mei tumhe shadi Kar Lata..

M- Eww Cabir don't you have shame I am your sister's husband .

C- First of all you are still not my princess sister and secondly don't doubt my masculinity Navya being pregnant is the perfect example of it.You know we..

M- OK OK stop I don't need to know your s*x life dude...

MANIK'S POV..

M- Acha listen..

C- Hmm bark..

M- Tamez se bat Kar re. I am your sister's husba...

C- Again you are still not my sister husband who knows she changes her decisions last moment..

M- You I will kill you..

C- OK OK now say..

M- Um I was saying that um you know.. did you see Nandu..

I asked cautiously not showing my desperateness . This feeling is foreign I have many time seen Nandu but today we are getting Married becoming together legally this is totally out of the world..,,something new something words can't describe. Nandu is my whole world and finally having her as my life partner, my Jeevan sathi, my ardhangini is totally out of the world.. the thought itself is giving me chills..

C- Hey you were are you lost.. yo..

He was stopped by a phone call..
As soon as he left the room I again started admiring myself in the mirror..

M-(admiring in the mirror)Not bad Manik..You are looking hot . Now just need to wait for Nandu when she sees this peice of handsomeness...

C- (entering the room) Manik are you ready it's finally time to go..

M-(nervously) What now only??

C- What do you mean by now only weren't you eager to marry her. Don't tell me you have a second thought. Now come do fast. We have to go out of the house before everyone wakes up...

M- But but ...

C- You want to marry her or not..

M- I want of course i..

C-(cutting him off ) Than just keep quiet and come..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●