37.Hey guys missed me?

Man- Hey guys missed me?

M- YOU!!!

(SO GUYS I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE CONFUSED SO LET' CLEAR OUR DOUBTS BY GOING FEW HOURS BACK)

Fews hours back
NANDINI'S POV

Finally it was the day of Mukbhi's weeding . We all are getting ready first of all I am worried about his arrival and secondly Manik is no where to be found. I hope he is OK I am worried as fu*k I hope everything is good.

I was going to Neyo Maa's room when suddenly I felt someone covering my mouth from back

N- Ahh wh.. mmmm(struggling to get out of the hold)

Having no more options left i kicked at his family jewels and the person immediately left me groaning.

Wait wait a second isn't this voice of Manik.

M- Are you OK with these two twins only what and want no more children that you are busy destroying my balls.

Shit yes its Manik only..

N- Manik..

M-(graoning)Yeh me..

N- Where were you ?(Suddenly crying)Why were you not receiving my calls for you know how worr..

M- OK ok enough my love I am here see your make up is spoiling I don't think you want to go there like that right..

N-(sniffing)Yes..

Guys please don't blame me it's my pregnancy hormones that is making me cry in this small matter..

M- that's like my girl so did you ate??

N- yea you??

M- Me too so now do you need anything..

N-Yea I am hungry again..

M- OK then my love come let's go special food is arranged by me for you and Navya It's not good for you to eat weeding food in this condition you two might fall sick..

N- What I cannot eat weeding food than what is the fun(sadly)

M- Don't worry it's the same food as as but less spicy and more healthy..

MANIK'S POV

N-Really...

M- Yes my jaan now come..

N- Yea let's go (leaving before Manik)

My love today is looking so gorgeous. I can't wait to proudly announce to everyone about her being my wife and our babies.

M-(Going behind her)My love (Suddenly  noticing something)WAIT

NO ONE'S POV

Looking at her Manik jaw dropped on the floor she was looking perfect gorgeous everything was gorgeous. She was gorgeous, her dress was gorgeous her Make up , her hair her jewelry everything each and everything except her blouse which seems to just attached with her body on the trust of one hook.She was looking hot but the blouse no no no a big no . His thoughts went to all the other men who will drool over her no no.

 His thoughts went to all the other men who will drool over her no no