19. Aren't you eating too much..

NANDINI'S POV

I woke up from the sleep seeing the cute face of Manik beside me. I don't know what happened to me last night how I got that much bold. But one thing was sure that is we have surely crossed many steps of our relationship.

It was really funny that at the starting of our relationship we both didn't know how to make love but decided to do that and made all Decorations and arrangements but after few kissing here and there we just sat on the bed naked thinking of what t...

It was really funny that at the starting of our relationship we both didn't know how to make love but decided to do that and made all Decorations and arrangements but after few kissing here and there we just sat on the bed naked thinking of what to do next and now here we are having s*x like pro.

I turned to look at the watch and saw it was already 5 and my mother wakes up at 5:30 . So I decided to wake Manik up.

N-(kissing his cheeks) Mani .. Mani get up..

M- What baby just 1 hour ago we slept are you till now not satisfied...

N- You pervert just get up wear your clothes and leave.

M- (whining) Why..

N- Because my mother will just now get up and you will get caught simple.

M- Ahh why do they get up so early..

N- I don't know now wear your clothes.
(After few minutes)Manik..

M-(wearing his clothes) Hmm

N- How many more days we have to be like this.. when will we tell out parents??

M-(sigh) Soon baby soon.. (kissing her forehead) OK baby I am leaving take care OK and after I go again sleep and take rest . Don't st..

N- Manik you do know my house is next to yours and not 10 miles away..

M- I know baby it's just I am worried. We are behaving weird that's why... OK bye love ❤ you.

N- Love you too and go carefully OK..

M-hmm

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After Manik left I went downstairs to see everyone busy in their own world. Cabir doing his favorite job that is eating , Navya playing with Peeper, Mukti and Abhimanyu present in their own love world , Dad and Raj uncle reading newspapers 📰 with a cup of tea and Mom and Neyo Aunty looking designs of various jewelery for the weeding , Alia fixing her Make up and Dhruv just scrolling his phone 📱.

And last comes my Love 💓 ordering shouting at someone in the phone.

Uff o this boy na shouting at someone early in the morning.