36.Secret girl..

"Breaking news Rockstar Manik Malhotra was spotted with a unknown girl whose face couldn't be captured on the night of his sister's batcherlote party inner sources said that he didn't attend the party for some reasons but its seems it was because he was busy with his lady or we can say fling"

R- What the hell who is this girl??Call him right now how can he do this??

Ne- Raj calm down we will handle the situation . First take care of this media..

R- Ya you are right but call your Mahan beta where is he tell him to come in front of me...

Ne- Raj he is coming coming calm down you will fall sick like this..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile with the couple ,

Both in the bath tub

M-(washing Nandini's feet with the loofah) Nandu what's bothering you my love??

N- Hmm no I was thinking will my brother be able to keep Mukti happy..

M-(chuckling)Although I know this is not what you were thinking but still the answer to this question is yes I believe no one can keep her more happy than Abhi believe me...

N- Hmm hope so..

M- Leave all this first give me a ki...

He was cut by the phone call...

M- Yes dad Good morning...

R- Hmm very good morning to the Manik Malhotra. Did you check your phone..

M- umm no Dad is everything ok...

R- Just check it and come home as fast as possible...

N- What happened Manik everything ok??

M- don't kn.. FU*K..

"Is it true that Manik sir is dating?"