5.Just leave Alia

Leap 6 months later:-

Like this 6 months passed by in between this months many things happened like arrival of a new girl and boy who is Alia and Dhruv who become friends of Manik ,Mukti and Cabir which in result the formation of FAB5.

Many new crush,loves and attractions started between the children but the feelings of Manik for Nandini is still the same he still follow her , watches her from the class but he couldn't tell anyone as now their family is going through a tough face.(reason will be revealed later)

On the other Nandini also started developing a tiny winy crush on Manik seeing his personality, smartness ,attitude,etc.

Here Dhruv also started developing a feeling towards Mukti but didn't have the courage to tell her 🥰🥰💓💗.But the main problem was going through the Malhotra family . Each and everyday there was quareell for some or tge other reasons..

But the things got extreme when one day the twins returned home . Only to Mukti get hit on her forehead " and the seen infront of them is horrible they saw their dad and mom fighting and their mothers packing her bags 🎒 and their dad in anger threw the vase which hit Mukti's head resulting to Mukti shout in pain bringing them back from their fight as a result they stopped fighting. After that day there was always a heated environment in the house. Mukti also lost her cute , bubbly nature in between all this issues.

But then final date came which was the day Manik realised his love for his jaan,his star , his Nandini but it was also the most horrible and best day of his day of his life (Reason will be revealed later further in the story) .

It was from the morning the atmosphere of the Malhotra mansion was heated ones the happy couple 💑 are now always arguing with each others . Both Manik and Mukti was quite from the morning noticing the cold war between their parents When they arrived in the scope they were same which is so unusual of them mostly for Mukti as she is always happy going and energetic kind of girl .Soon , when Nandini came to talk and play with them and saw them sad so she asked them what's the matter to which they just smiled and told it was nothing.
But Nandini was no fool she felt her heart breaking seeing her crush in that condition she tried to cheer them which made them happy for sometimes but after she went they were again sad.

Soon the school got over with a very gloomy and sad Malhotra siblings and today all the children went to Malhotra mansion as they decided to do a group study but the main reason was the children didn't want to keep the twins alone and to cheer the...

Soon the school got over with a very gloomy and sad Malhotra siblings and today all the children went to Malhotra mansion as they decided to do a group study but the main reason was the children didn't want to keep the twins alone and to cheer them up . When Suddenly they heard a loud screaming listening to which all went upstairs only to pass Neyonika who was living the house and Raj shouting for Neyonika to hear his side of story.
In between all this things after witnessing all the fight between his parents Manik just left from there but now one noticed this except two girls and those two girls noticed who went in search of him
those two were our very own cutei Nandini and the other one was the barbei doll Alia.

Meanwhile with Manik ,

He felt his heart breaking 💔 😢 into pieces seeing his once lovely 😍 family now 👪 breaking into pieces he was silent crying when he felt a someone's presence behind him and he wanted that someone to be Nandini and so he eagerly turned only to s...

He felt his heart breaking 💔 😢 into pieces seeing his once lovely 😍 family now 👪 breaking into pieces he was silent crying when he felt a someone's presence behind him and he wanted that someone to be Nandini and so he eagerly turned only to see that it was Alia and not Nandini .

M-(with an irrated expression) What are you doing here Alia?

A- Are you OK Manik ?

M-Just go from here Alia ?

A- But Ma....

M-(while shouting with an irrating expression) Just leave Alia.

Scared 😱 of his shouting Alia left from there .

Meanwhile Manik broke 💔 😢 a glass which was kept in near him.And few glass peirced into his 👋 hand making his hand bleed but his heart ❤ 💙 💜 was bleeding much more .
When suddenly he heard a gasp 😳 and someone holding his hand.

Someone-(gasping and shouting) MANIK............

Words limit - 725.