4.How dare you....

Back in London,
Here our favorite after finishing dinner went to sleep as both of them where too tired.
It was midnight when Manik woke up to drink water 🚰 only to come across the view of our very beautiful Nandini who was sleeping on top of him.

The little moonlight coming from the window 🪟 ✨ which was falling on her face made her look more heavenly 😍 gorgeous.
Manik just smiled and kissed her forehead thanking God in mind for giving him a life partner who is not just a beautiful person ❤ from outside but also a very beautiful and clean minded and selfless person from inside too who stood for him when no now was there when he needed them the most.
He smiled remembering the time when he realized that he was in love with Nandini that too his very first love of the life.

Flashback
Manik was then just a 7years old boy when Nandini and her family shifted back to Mumbai as they have to shifted Delhi after few months of Nandini's birth due to business purposes but now they are back to Mumbai. One thing Manik always noticed that from the time Nandini was born he always had a strange kind of attraction , protective ness , possessiveness towards her and it was not like just a friend or a brother having for his sister one but something else something very beautiful and unique.But infront of her and everyone he used to show he is irritated by her and don't like her . After arrival of Nandini many things started changing both in his behavior and life which he kept hidden from everyone.

Once he remembered when she came to his house and to play with Mukti the 4 years Nandini saw Manik solving a puzzle and so asked him.

N- Mani will you play with us ?Please.

He almost jumped in happiness to tell her that "of course I shall play with you .You don't even need to ask" but then he saw the that she was holding girl's toys and barbee he forced to stop himself as in the morning only he challenged Mukti that he will never play with girly toys so he started feeling frustrated because although he wants to play with Nandini he can't do that.

Moreover that was the first time his star called him Mani He felt a strange kind of feeling which he couldn't pinpoint at that moment making him feel more irrating about what that feeling was.
Everything together made him answer to her rudely that he doesn't wants to play with this boring stupid stuff. But as soon as he saw her fallen face he began cursing himself.

Whenever they used to visit Nandini's house he used to act like he doesn't wants to go but everytime he was the one to get ready the first and be impatient when they will go . Even when Nandini used to come to there home he always used to take extra time to be ready.He didn't know why he did that but he just wanted to impress Nandini and be in her good books.

Then again before Nandini's arrival he always used to study and study but once Nandini was admitted to his school 🏫 he didn't know why he was too happy that now he could see her every day. When her parents and his parents told him to take care 🙂 of her as he do to Mukti he didn't knew why but he didn't liked tge statement "As you do to Mukti."
He don't want her to take care of her as he do to Mukti. He can never be her brother and take care of her as a brother.

Soon she was admitted to his school.

Although he acted like he didn't care her  he always used to follow her every she went during the breaks and a new thing he used to do that he even used to take the sit near the window from where Nandini's class could be seen and from where he use...

Although he acted like he didn't care her he always used to follow her every she went during the breaks and a new thing he used to do that he even used to take the sit near the window from where Nandini's class could be seen and from where he used to stare at her.

But nobody knew about it.

He remembered once he was passing through the corridor and he saw few chhichhore boys of their school taking something on Nandini
B1- Hey dude did you see the new girl Nandini she is too cute 😍 💖 yaar

B2-Ya I wish she was my girlfriend

B3-Hey what do you mean by you wish she was your girlfriend don't you know she will be my girlfriend today .I asked her for eating ice cream with me after school today🧊 🍦 🍨 and you know what she agreed.

B2- oh wow you are too lucky yaar .

B1-Ya okay then listen after you get bored of her please give her to me.

And Manik who was till time just fuming 😤 in anger couldn't control anymore he just went there and started punching and beating the boys with everything he had

M- How dare you 😤 she is mine OK just stay away from her. Understand?

After few seconds

M- I said do you understand?

Boys- yeess..h

And ran from there

After they went Manik couldn't understand why he reacted like that .
He had several questions running in his mind What is this feeling he feels near Nandini? Why he feels jealous?why he always wants to stay near her? Why he keeps staring at her? Why did he bit the boys? And most importantly WHY DID HE CALL HER MINE ?

Words limit - 927.