30. It's not f*ck it's love making

To be continued ,

NANDINI'S POV

No no no how could he be here.

Na-(shaking Nandini)Nandu Nandu....Nandini Nandini

N- Ha ha yes...

Na- What happened are you OK? You are suddenly breathing heavily...

N- Navya Navya he is he is back...

Na-(confused)Who is back Nandu...Where is he??

N-(pointing at the direction)There There see he was..

Na-(looking There) No one is there Nandini maybe you are hallucinating...

N-But he was(not seeing anyone)Wait where is he? He was just now here...

Na- Nobody was here Nandini I told you..

N- Hmm maybe..(after sometime)Acha listen you will not tell this to Manik OK??

Na- I am sorry Nandini but I need to tell him about this..

N- But but .

Na- Keep quite and wait let me call him..

M- Ha hello Navya what happened everything ok??

N- Actually Manik...(tells the whole thing Happened now)

M- What can you please give the phone to her...

Navya gave her phone to me saying Manik wants to speak with me..

N- Hello Manik..

M-Ha NANDINI are you OK. You stay there I am coming are you hurt wait we need to go to hospi...

N-(cutting him off)Calm down Manik i am OK. And don't you dare come here I am OK you concentrate on your work...OK

I saw Mukti and Alia coming...

N- OK Manik I am cutting the call Mukti and Alia are coming OK bye..

M- Hmm bye take care ok..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

Although Nandini told not to worry I couldn't help but worry because I don't want Nandini to face the same thing again and this time we have to be more careful because now she is pregnant I called my men but the strange thing is they told he is still in jail but then why Nandini said she saw him is she really hallucinating as Navya said or What Nandu saw was correct and my mens are missing some information..Whatever it be I need to increase Nandu's security more now I cannot take risk again... God please make everything ok...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

Today we four really enjoyed a lot . Ya four me,Navu, Mukti and Alia ya ya guys Alia today she was unexpectedly very good and friendly I don't know what happened to her but she was really I mean really really well-mannered Today..Maybe she is Chan....