25. Congratulations to you both..

MANIK'S POV

We both were kissing each other when we suddenly heard a voice.. More like Cabir's Voice . We both turned to see Cabir and Navya standing there..

C-(glaring at Manik) What's going on here and how dare you kiss her..

Na- Ha matarani tum dono . You both are lifetime enemies no??

N- Um um we we..

C- What we we it's good Navya was carving for some pickle that is why we are here otherwise... You criminal stealing my innocent little sister heart. Otherwise usko yeh sab kaise pata hoga..

Hmph innocent only I know how much innocent your little sister is.

M- Cabir I I

C- What I I so Manik Malhotra is in love that too with my sister ha??

M- Cabir I mean I mean.. how do you know ?

C- What did you thought I didn't saw the secret glances and all ha..

M- Um ah Um..

Na- Kya Manik you know all wants to see you both together so what is the need of this secret relationship....

N-(taking a deep breath) Manik I think it is finally for them to know...

M- Hmm OK so I always had a strange feeling for Nandini since her birth..

C- what birth for how much time are you both in relationship with each other?

N- Bhai please keep quiet and listen and ya Manik continue..

M- OK so but this all began with.....

You know it was the most difficult phase of our life I wanted to do many things but Nandini made me promise I will not take a huge step when the things are just getting under control. You know that was even the time when we had our big misunderstanding......

FLASHBACK..

Nandini was traumatized after the incident happened with her although she asked Manik to not take big steps but still Manik made sure to send the culprit to jail . But the incident left a big scar in Nandini's life and was continuously having panic attacks and nightmare which is why Manik booked the best physiotherapist for Nandu in London. Manik too wanted to go but Nandini refused as he was in college and also at the beginning of his singing carrier although Manik pleaded thousands time Nandini refused and left to London for 6 months therapy asking her to wait for him...

Six months later she came back excitedly to meet Manik only to see Manik hugging a beautiful girl with a big smile on his face. She was heartbroken without meeting him she just left . When Manik came to Malhotra mansion he saw Nandini there he was so excited to meet her after these many months. But only to see her avoiding him . He was confused by her This behavior moreover why didn't she came to meet him..

Finally after everyone slept Manik found the opportunity to talk with Nandu he secretly entered Nandini's room to see her crying.

M-(worriedly) Nandu what happened to you baby?

N- You just go away from there. And go to your new beautiful girl..

At first Manik was confused on what beautiful girl but then he realized Nandu might have seen the morning incident and misunderstood him..

M-(laughing) Seriously Nandini you think..

N- oh now you are laughing. Chi you couldn't even wait for me for 6 months. Is this your love. I was mad with your this fake love. Chi I am ashamed of myself...