44.Shoot..

NO ONE'S POV

N- MANIK!!

There was Maddy pointing a gun at Manik with shaking hands...

Mad- I will not leave you...For you I lost everything in my life...I will shoot you..

Manik clenched his jaw this bas*srd definitely didn't learn his lesson till now..Without saying anything Manik took predating steps towards him

Mad-(shaking)Don't come close I will shoot you..

M-Shoot..

Mad-I am serious...

M-Shoot...(Shouting)Shoot..

And as soon as with shaking hands he pulled the trigger Manik dodged the bullet and snatched the gun from his hold..before Maddy could do anything more the police entered...Giving one last kick to his manhood Manik gave him to the police he will deal with him later..Now Nandini is more important...

As soon as he turned back..He saw there was Nandini holding a chair tightly and about to faint..

M-(running to her and holding her)Baby are you OK...

N-I I ya..

Without saying anything she fainted..

M-(patting her checks)Nandu, baby baby Nandini open your eyes...

He took her in his arms and ran towards his car..he first sat on the driving sit and made NANDINI sit on his lap and him driving with one hand...Within no time they reached the hospital with Manik continously calling her in this whole journey...

Within no time they reached the hospital with Manik continously calling her in this whole journey

But within this there was continuously calls from his parents..Being frustrated he picked up the call it was not time for that discussion again here he have to do all formalities and all and they are continously calling him..

M- Yes Dad..

R-(Shouting)What yes dad?? Truely MANIK this time I am ashamed of you do you no what all are messaging me all are making jokes out of our family...many clients are canceling the deals from our company if this goes like this...

Manik without saying came out of the hospital as no matter what he don't want to tell anything to his father in the presence of others..

M-(calmly cutting him off)Dad not now please I am busy...

R- What not now didn't you once think of our reputation..and you are telling me to shut up that illge..

M-(Shouting)Dad dare you complete that word..and you don't have to take tension of the deals I promise to get more better deals than that and Das I didn't wanted to sat this but you atleast don't tell about reputation..did you forget when you came to about mu mom having another child what you did ..I don't know you had s*x with other woman or not but everytime there were pictures of you with different women just to hurt mom..everyday coming back home only to witness you two fighting and shouting when was the reputation of our family that time dad..atleast I am better than you..so please and if you all could please come to London and I will talk to you all later I am in hospital Nandini fainted..and dad I am sorry if your hurt by my words...