40. MADDY'S LIFE

MADDY'S POV

Finally i am back back to my dove my Nandu my love and this time I will not let Manik Malhotra win from childhood for him I lost everything..

My mom or I can say Neyonika Malhotra left me in the orphanage after my birth because according to her I am an illilegemate child and this will effect her and her love life with this Manik's father Raj Malhotra... She even dared to leave my sick father and marry Mr.Malhotra just because he is rich and my own biological father was not thank God my father found me in the orphanage and took me with him.. Otherwise I used to think I am orphan who doesn't have anyone. He is the one who saved me from bullies and everything. He is really my everything the only one who truely loves me my guiding light and support system my dad..

Coming to Nandini my little love.. That was the only good thing that happened to me during my stay in the orphanage not gone a lie the orphanage head Sarita Maa was really good but in the absence of her all used to bully me I remember I used to be really a thin and underdeveloped child and all used to laugh at me bully me burn my hands and all and on one such day when I was going through this suffering came a beautiful little angel and yes that angel was Nandini my little saver...

It was Her birthday and that day Sarita Maa informed us that the co-owner that is the Murthy's are coming to our orphanage today to celebrate their daughter's birthday and we must be in our best behavior....Soon we or I must say maximum I decorations the whole orphanage and soon came many cars Mr.Murthy met Sarita Maa and then came out of the car a beautiful sophisticated looking lady with a beautiful angel looking girl in her arms she was looking like an angel just fallen from heaven and that's me a 9 year lod boy not knowing anything about love fell in love with her at first sight. Soon all were enjoying but I was the one who was sitting far away because firstly I am an introvert and secondly I am insecure what if she refuses to play with me no children in the orphanage my liked me what if she is also the same . I was thinking all this suddenly I saw a slice of cake infront of me I turned to the side and there she was my little angel forwarding the cake to me gesturing me to eat and I without thinking twice followed her wish..

Little Nandu- Why arle you cithing herle alone come my papa bought many toys and new dlesses chocolates , books and many things we all arle taking it come..Come with me my papa is calling me to distlibute it with evelyone why ale you hele come let's go..orl wait you don't want this all what you need umm a medal you know I won a medel in sports and I was so happly you want that....

Ma- Umm no you go....

Little Nandu- Whly come na we will togetlel first distlibute and then play ok.. come Come...

And that was it the start of our friendship..like this 2 weeks she used to come daily to our orphanage to play with me other children in the orphanage used to get jealous seeing but who cares...

In this two I came to know she has a friend or we can say she consider that person as a friend because that person always ignore her and don't talk with her... I always used to wonder how can someone ignore such beautiful soul but who cares...I am enough for her....

Then comes the day that basta*d came back to her life and despite that bastard ignorance my little love was always behind him for his attention... I thought that he doesn't like her but that was my biggest mistake because Manik after seeing our closeness beat me and warned me to stay away from her as she is his... And I came to know that he too loves her... and I being a weak child accepted whatever he had said...

About half and year after this I came to know about my father he took me back home and told everything that happened with him and I came to know that Manik Malhotra is my half sibling the feeling of revenge against him began to increase first he snatched my love and now mother too...

I began to go to training with dad daily I was no longer the weak child anymore I was strong really strong all were afraid of me in our area and I thought it was time to get back to my Nandu and I went but you know what was the heart breaking thing was she forgot shoe forgot about me how could she here I am waiting for her and there she...

And one more thing I noticed that there were some changes in Manik and Nandini's relationship I began to notice them follow them stalk them and came to know that they are in a relationship and that's when in anger I tried to rape Nandu my love I was not thinking straight and believe me when I say Manik Malhotra did the only good thing in his life that is stopping me from rapping my love but that doesn't mean he will take away my love hand me over to police..

As soon as my dad came to know he came to bail me out but couldn't but now I am back back for revenge back for taking back my love to tge place where she is supposed to stay.. and believe me I will do what I have said....

NO ONE'S POV

All were now having  breakfast still little tired today due to all the works and Mukbhi's weeding and all.

R-Nandini what do you think of Maddy???

N-(choking feeling Manik's glare)Umm he is a friend ya friend...Why uncle??

R- Umm no he is a very good boy it seems may be we can ask his hand for yo....

M-(Cutting)Dad why are so worried for her leave na it's Raman uncle decision..

R- But Maddy is re...

Ne- Leave na Raj...

R- OK as you say....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In Manik's room,,

M- Now are you happy did you see what happened...

N- Manik calm down...

M- What calm down did you see Das is trying to set you up with That Maddy...

N- Mani that topic ends there why are you dragging it??

M- Dragging it don't you know how dangerous he is what he can do.. Who he us my mother's supposed dead son (Shouting)..

Someone- WHAT!!What did you say repeat again??

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN..

THOUGHTS ON MADDY..

TODAY'S CHAPTER IS MOSTLY BASED ON MADDY'S POV. VILLAIN ARE NOT VILLAIN SITUATIONS MAKE THEM ONE SO I THOUGHT TO GIVE HIS POINT OF VEIW..How was it??

WORDS LIMIT- 1300

TARGET-110+VOTES.

Guys Thank you so much for waiting and supporting me actually I lost my granny and was not in a proper mental and physical conditions to update hope you all understand....