9.What!!!

While Nandini was doing her drama suddenly someone came there to hearing the chaos . And called them turning all three of their attention to that person.

Person- what is happening here?

C-We found this place and many tasty 😋 foods here so we decided to enjoy those and now you came here.

Person-But but this all were for our date.

C- What are you saying Alia ? You are dating someone and didn't even tell us about it 🙄 😒.

Yes that person was Alia .

A- Uffo Cabir hum abhi bhi date nahi Kar raha he but aj se karanga. Woh my love 💓 will propose me today.

Navya- (with excitement) Really so who is that lucky 👦 boy.

A-(with attitude) Who else other than my baby Manik. See even he has sent me a note to come here.
(And then 👀 👀 seeing decoration shouted in excitement) wow he planned 😍 it so so good.
(But suddenly noticed something) but why is a happy birthday 🎂 🥳 placard 🪧 💓 here today is not my birthday.

And listening this even Cabir and Navya started thinking for Manik putting those placard 🪧 there.

But in between all this one soul was completely broken 💔. When she heard Alia saying that Manik called Alia here she hoped that she might have a big misunderstanding but when she saw
the Lettter with Manik handwriting her heart ❤ completely broke 💔 😢 😭. Her love story ended even before starting. She felt millions of needles 🪡 piercing into her heart. She was in a complete daze.

(Suddenly something struck her mind) Oo that means my Manik baby wants to spend the entire night 🌙 with me . That's why he put this placard 🪧 as my birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 is tomorrow. Ya that's is the only reason. What do you think guys

(Guys Alia's birthday 🎂 is the Next day of Nandini's birthday 🎂 but of different years. Alia is bigger than Nandini)

Navya- Ya I think you are correct.

Listening Navya's voice Nandini came our of her daze . And quickly excused herself as she couldn't hear anymore of her love her Manik with another girl, proposing another girl.

While running back to her room she saw Manik coming and quickly hide behind the curtains and saw a excited Manik 😊 🤗 coming

M-(whistling being all excited 😊 🤗) Now I think I have enough confidence to propose her and make her my girlfriend. Uff mai uska pyaar pagol ho jaunga .

Heaing all this Nandini heart again broke 💔 😢 😪 into pieces but decided to move on from her first love ❤ 😍 for Manik as she wants Manik to be happy above all . And quickly run to her room and locking 🔒 the door she cried her lungs 🫁 😢 😭 💔 out on facing the first heartbreak of her life.

Meanwhile with Manik he excitedly went to the place to finally propose his love ❤ but the scene he saw 👀 there shocked him to core

Meanwhile with Manik he excitedly went to the place to finally propose his love ❤ but the scene he saw 👀 there shocked him to core . All Nandini's favorites foods and 🍫 chocolates he decorated there was missing and Cabir and Navya present there with a blushing 😊 ☺ Alia.

M-(in a confused 😕 😐 and surprised tone) What are you guys doing here?
Hearing his voice all the heads turned toward him and Alia ran and lunged into him.

A-(with a shy and blushing smile) Manik baby today I am so so happy.

M-(in a confused tone) but what happened and why are you blushing 😊 😳 (in a stern tone) And Alia how many more times ⏲ 😳 I have to tell you not to call me baby.

A-(pouting) Why baby why I cannot call you that and moreover after today you will be my baby and you are mine.
(With a shy smile and excited tone) And tge answer to your upcoming questions is yes.

M-(being more confused) What are you saying Alia and why will we be each others

A- oh kyu acting Kar raha ho Manik baby jab tum Ne a hi mujhe yaha pe bulaya(showing the Paper 📝 note) note bhekkar propose karna ka Lia.

Manik-(shouting his lungs out ) WHAT!!!!
__________________________________

Next day Nandini woke up with her eyes 👀 swollen 😫 😩 😢 and all red from crying 😢 😭 all night...

But freshened up and mastered a fake smile and went downstairs.

N-Good morning my lovely 😍 family 👪 ❤.

A-Good 🌄 🌅 morning Nandu/Princess

I- Children eat fast today you have to go to school 🏫 early.

And all tge three siblings left for school they also meet tge Malhotra siblings on the way but Nandini was avoiding Manik more than usual. Manik to noticed her change in behavior but couldn't pinpoint her problem and decided to find out about it.

Like this 2 days passed with Nandini ignoring Manik and Manik trying to find tge reason of her this much ignorance and change. He was loosing his patience level by each passing ⏲ ⏳ 🕐.

Finally it was the third day of Nandini's ignorance when she was passing through an empty class. When suddenly someone covering her mouth 👄 🙄 pulled her inside the classroom making Nandini frightened to no extent.

N-(struggling to remove the hand) umm.umm.(after successfully removing) leave me you kidnapper . Who are you kidnapper..aa aa aaa.

Someone- Shh keep quiet keep quiet IT'S ME.

Words limit-960

What are your opinions about this Chapter?

What do you think about the misunderstanding?

Few words on Manik and Nandini.

Do you feel sad 😔 for Alya for living in a false hope ?

Can I please atleast have 25 votes so that I can update my next chapter.