31.Manik.....

MANIK'S POV

Today in the evening me and my family is going to the Murthy mansion for dinner. I quickly changed my clothes and got ready .

(MANIK'S outfit)We Rang the door bell

(MANIK'S outfit)
We Rang the door bell.And after few seconds the door burst open revealing Ishita Maa with Peeper trailing behind her. I without giving any doubt started searching for my wifey and there she was running down the stairs in hurry looking breathtaking as always .

Uff this girl forgets that she is pregnant and should not run like this...

(NANDINI'S outfit)

After greeting , we went to have dinner. Meanwhile I have to continue to act as Nandini's lifetime enemies.

After dinner we decided to watch some movies .Everyone reached the threatre room with boy carrying pop cornand blankets meanwhile girls came with ice-cream in there hands. Everyone soon occupied their places where Ishita Maa made both of us to sit beside each other making me thank her uncountable times in my mind but from outside I had to pretend that I don't care.

NO ONE'S POV

Soon the movie started all were enjoying the movie and busy in themselves where as our Manik was bored he gaze shifted to his wifey who was watching the movie with full concentration eating the ice-cream. He kept staring how are expression kept changing from sad to smiling then from happy to anger and again happy making him smile seeing her adorable expression. Suddenly an idea came to his mind.

Manik looked around the room to see all are busy in the movie and no one will know what they are doing under the blanket.

MANIK'S POV

I kept my hand on her shoulder and slowly moved my hands to her inner thighs without drawing any attention. She looked at me with wide eyes. I just shrugged my shoulder with a smirk and began to rub her thighs.