7.How could he...

Continuation of the previous scene...,

And from the day Manik realised his love for Nandini his daily routine was to check Nandini secretly, Take care secretly, threaten every boy who tries to get closer to Nandini.
Like this two years passed by with the same thing going on but his love ,❤ 😍 💖 ❣ his possessiveness , his protective ness every thing increased for Nandini.

Meanwhile,Nandini's small tiny winy crush 😍 💕 ❤ 😍 for Manik also changed into True love ❤ 😍 ❣ 💕 for him but never had the confidence and courage to confess her love ❤ 😍 to MANIK as she thinks 🤔 Manik might reject her love ❤ and moreover she had a misconception that Manik like Alia. Since, in the absence of Manik Alia always used to spread romuors of them being in relationship and how Manik praised her, plays with her .And moreover their age was also the time ⏲ to study 📖 😳 instead of this all and as a result of all this Nandini decided to love ❤ 😍 him from far and if she ever had courage than she will confess her love ❤ to Manik when they grows up.

But she too after realizing her love for Manik used to shy away whenever she used to see him , blush whenever their eyes 👀 ☺ met and same was with Manik he was now not rude to Nandini anymore but he was also not a good friend or in too much talking term with Nandini but it was now not for the previous reason but was because whenever he used to see Nandini he felt his heart beat increasing, cheeks getting red and throat dry . So, now whenever he used to see her he used to just smile and talk with her only when necessary.Both Unknowingly became the most important person in each others lives who can not spend a day without seeing each others face..

But here Nandini thought Manik was purposely avoiding her and he loves Alia but what she didn't know that it was Her whom he loves and not Alia he talkes with Alia, praises Alia only because she is a member of Fab 5 and his friend. Like this days passed, weeks passed, months passed their love for each other unknown to the other also increased. And then again Nandini began to hit her puberty an turn into more beautiful and mature ❤ 💖 girl 👧then she already was ❤ and the number of her boys following her also increased.. Although Manik warned ⚠️ many of them but few where still there always following to Nandini like lovesick puppies which increased Manik 's jealousy for Nandini

And moreover Manik recently watched a movie where the hero remained the one sided lover for the rest of his life meanwhile the girl he loved got married and now living a happy life with her husband and children.

So , after seeing all this and out of jealousy and insecurities Manik decided he should propose Nandini before its too late.So, he decided It will be best to propose her on own birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 when Manik did a small but lovely 😍 decoration for Nandini.

It was finally the evening the birthday party started everybody wished her but Manik till now didn't wished her. Nandini was too sad 😔 😟 seeing he doesn't think even it is required to wish her happy birthday.

Meanwhile Manik was all ready with his decorations to propose Nandini and now so he sent somebody to give the Lettter to his girl but that person misunderstanding gave it to Alia because she always spread romuors that Manik is his boyfriend and so the person thought she was only the Manik Malhotra 's girl 👧

While Nandini in need of fresh water air Unknowingly when to the place where Manik has decorated for her

While Nandini in need of fresh water air Unknowingly when to the place where Manik has decorated for her. She saw a place beautiful 😍 💕 decorated so decided to go there and watch what is happening and noticed two people presence there .But on seeing 👀 the two 😀people clearly and what one of those people was going to do shook Nandini to her core.

Nandini-(gasp , shocked and sadly 😥 😔) How could he........

Word limit-705.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Few words for Manik and Nandini?

What could have Nandini seen to react like that?