32.Rahul Raichand

Kyy 4 is back from 2nd December.
Yuu whoo🥳🥳🥳🥳

NO ONE'S POV

Manan were about to kiss each other when the door 🚪 burst open with a Thud making our Manan to jump in each other place.

Ne- Manik I have...OMG..

Yes all of your answers were correct it was indeed Neyonika..

M-(nervously)Mom

Ne-What is happening here were you both really together or am I just dreaming if it is a dream then I never wants to wake up...But wait didn't I kick Raj today as he was not letting me....

M-(embrassed)Mom enough I don't want to know what my father does to my mom.

Ne-(Shocked)That means truely you both are in relationship...

N-(nervously)YES Neyo Maa

Ne- Hmm I had a doubt when yesterday I saw Manik coming out of your washroom...But

M-(Surprised and Embarrassed)Mom mom were you spying on us...

Ne- No no of course not I just came across ..(happily)But whatever it is I am very happy it was my dream and seems like my dream is fulfilled come on give a hug to your mother-in-law Nandu..

N-(shocked)Neyo Ma you are not angry??

N- No why I will be angry it was my dream to make you my Manu's wife from the time you were born . Wait not only me but your mom's too wait I will just go and inform Ishita .

Saying this she began to leave when she was stopped by Manik...

M- Mom mom wait you can't tell anyone about our relationship??

Ne- What do you mean by that.. Waise by the way from how long is this going on and wait don't tell me it's a casual fling or something. Oh my Mataa did I mistake my son's upbringing.....

M- Mom mom mom relax it's not a casual fling for us we are really in a relationship and it's not from now but from last 15 years..

Ne-(realief)Ohh OK....(Shouting)Wait what did you say 15 years??

M-(guilty)Yes mom 15 years...

Ne-(sadly)But then why didn't you tell us?? don't you trust us...

N-No Neyo ma it's not that actually (tells everything)

By the time she finished Neyo eyes was filled with tears...

Ne- My daughter has to suffer so much and I knew nothing about it

N- It's OK mom don't worry nothing big happened right..

Ne- Ya that's the only good thing..

Now when are you both going to tell others and then get married...

M-(scratch his head )Umm mom actually actually mom...

Ne- What say further...

M-(taking deep breaths and closing his eyes) Umm mom actually we are married..

Ne-(falling backwards)What??

M- Umm yes mom..
And umm and mom Nandini is also pregnant..

Ne-(sarcastically)Wow God I just great I just wanted them to fall in love and here to everything is set..Now Nawab ji is anymore left now don't tell me you have another child whose marriage is fixed as I couldn't enjoy your marriage I will enjoy your child's one...